What Happend To J. Urbanowski

Jonesy

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Hopefully it’s in a state where they actually prosecute and people get serious prison sentences. Where I’m at, we had a hit and run, vehicle versus pedestrian in a cross walk, driver was DUI (twice the legal limit) and the kid died. The driver took a plea deal and got five years in prison, but I’m sure he will get out in three on good conduct. DUi laws are fucking ridiculous. 

That fucking stupid, He killd a kid man. so sad 

3 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Hopefully it’s in a state where they actually prosecute and people get serious prison sentences. Where I’m at, we had a hit and run, vehicle versus pedestrian in a cross walk, driver was DUI (twice the legal limit) and the kid died. The driver took a plea deal and got five years in prison, but I’m sure he will get out in three on good conduct. DUi laws are fucking ridiculous. 

Talking to Urban yesterday the guy is looking at 35+ years if convicted on all accounts. However, like you said, good behavior, ect. ect. Urban lives in Canada and I have no idea what the laws around DUI are in his providence. 

OMG-A-FISH, Sp0on and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
Just now, bbgreg17 said:

Talking to Urban yesterday the guy is looking at 35+ years if convicted on all accounts. However, like you said, good behavior, ect. ect. Urban lives in Canada and I have no idea what the laws around DUI are in his providence. 

Canada should put the hammer down, hopefully. 

Sp0on, bbgreg17, OMG-A-FISH and 1 other like this
Just now, J. Urbanowski said:

Just a little update for you all. 

I'm speaking again but I'm supposed to keep it to a minimum. I'm starting phisyo therapy tomorrow and should be discharged by the 27th of this month. 

Good to hear man. I wish you a speedy recovery and don’t worry about updating us, save your strength and get better, we will still be here. Godspeed o7. 

cbakes and Scott like this
On 3/8/2018 at 10:09 PM, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Around here they usually get 1 year if that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...