Announcement: Server 2

It has come to my Attention that Server 2 is going down.
As some of you aware, Server 2 has been the home of the FSA since 2014, and it came to my knowledge they will be given the honor to shut it down.

To this message I will be adding a picture, which shows the F.S.A gang, in @bamf's garage server room, waiting to shut down the server and let it become one of FSA's sacrifices.

'Aleec Spazeed' says: "While server 2 is going down, it will go down as a shaheed, allah ackbar"

b811579f1ddd108d90820897c1cea727-png.jpg

K1NG, Le Razoir, Maaqs and 14 others like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

Server 5 was also tanoa?, sorry and if u look 2 posts further, u can see that somebody already posted that u blind muppet

Lol okay kiddo calm down before I take your toys away.  Btw no shit it was also Tanoa if you know that why are you asking?  Kids these day getting so confused so easily its okay son I will help you.

Edited by Wop
4 hours ago, Wop said:

Lol okay kiddo calm down before I take your toys away.  Btw no shit it was also Tanoa if you know that why are you asking?  Kids these day getting so confused so easily its okay son I will help you.

Cause it didn't seem like you knew, based of the structure of your sentence which made it look like you said the only server 5 was Stratis.

Also if you me saying Muppet is me being angry your wrong, I rarely get angry and I like to refer to the word Muppet cause it doesn't offend extreme feminists and all those type of people. But you wouldn't know that if you have never spoken to me, dad. 

Also what makes you assume that I am a kiddo.

DJB likes this
5 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Cause it didn't seem like you knew, based of the structure of your sentence which made it look like you said the only server 5 was Stratis.

Also if you me saying Muppet is me being angry your wrong, I rarely get angry and I like to refer to the word Muppet cause it doesn't offend extreme feminists and all those type of people. But you wouldn't know that if you have never spoken to me, dad. 

Also what makes you assume that I am a kiddo.

Tbh I lost brain cells reading this brother and I can't make sense of most of it.  As for the question my answer is, the way you present yourself.  But for real I'm not trying to be mean I was just having some fun.  Originally in your first post you said something about Tanoa only, so I assumed you didn't know or remember Stratis, only because you did not reference Stratis as well.  My first reply post saying "Server 5 stratis? "  Was just to help you out in remembering not to insult or question your first post.  But after that I noticed you got a bit defensive and went for an attack so I figured I would set you straight son.  Btw I don't think the use of the word Muppet means you are angry, I never said that; or is not cool or witty I actually like it and never hear it used where I'm from.  To end my rant I'd just like to say thank you for giving me something to do throughout the day and I love you @wollie35 lets be friends?:P:wub:

Edited by Wop
Just now, Wop said:

Tbh I lost brain cells reading this brother and I can't make sense of most of it.  As for the question my answer is, the way you present yourself.  But for real I'm not trying to be mean I was just having some fun.  Originally in your first post you said something about Tanoa only, so I assumed you didn't know or remember Stratis, only because you did not reference Stratis as well.  My first reply post saying "Server 5 stratis? "  Was just to help you out in remembering not to insult or question your first post.  But after that I noticed you got a bit defensive and went for an attack so I figured I would set you straight son.  Btw I don't think the use of the word Muppet means you are angry, I never said that; or is not cool or witty I actually like it and never hear it used where I'm from.  To end my rant I'd just like to say thank you for giving me something to do throughout the day and I love you @wollie35 lets be friends?:P:wub:

+1, i did like the little discussion in the end.

Spoiler

Goddamn making friends on the asylum forums, what the fuck has this world come through

DJB likes this
On 3/10/2018 at 4:46 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

As many of you have been asking, here is the news on server 2.

At the end of March, Server 2 will be retired. 

What does this mean for you?  At the start of April, you will no longer see Server 2 in the list.

What do you need to do? Sell your houses back to the bank on Server 2!  The exchange fee from the Asylum exchange will be removed to aid you in moving your gear to the other servers (This is not in place yet, but will be in the coming days. I will notify when this has been implemented). This fee will be put back in place at the start of April. 

Has it already gone down or does it come up at a certain time? I have yet to get a chance to move my things :FeelsBadMan:

Edited by Legit