Announcement: Server 2

Just now, deaths_childe said:

why cant we just move the teamspeak stuff to discord and use the money being spent on teamspeak on server 2 and possibly bring back tanoa?

This decision has nothing to do with money at all, but instead is due to trying to keep servers more full. S2 had the least number of player houses, and therefore was the least impactfull server to shut down. It also was not the most populated server we have. 

I hate seeing it go as well, but it’s the right move for the community overall. 

cbakes and Leroy Fish like this
Just now, bamf said:

This decision has nothing to do with money at all, but instead is due to trying to keep servers more full. S2 had the least number of player houses, and therefore was the least impactfull server to shut down. It also was not the most populated server we have. 

That makes sense and if Asylum realizes that server 2 was ever to come back im sure people would love it and it would be refreshing later on down the road! 

Just now, bamf said:

When the server goes down, will we get market price for our houses?