femanine profile pics

Das Otter

have to wonder...what psychological need do people feel, to make their profile picture an image of some young "hot" girl they don't even know? It seems to be mostly the young ones. Is it an innate desire to fit in? Appear "cool"? There seems to be no real reason I can think of other than using it to gain some sort of social status as far as I can tell.

maybe i'm just out of it already at 25.... 

One could call out the psychological issues you may have of living a life where things are out of your control and how you don't deserve an explanation for anything. :P

TL:DR People are allowed to do whatever they want, whenever they want it. There's never a required reason just because you don't understand. People like what they like.

Edited by Actaea
45 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

If you're already 25, you should not care about bitches in bikinis on the Internet.

You should be concerned about how to add MORE bitches in bikinis into your life instead.

You can only walk the horse to the river, but you can't force him to drink the water.

I think you have my post confused sir

1 hour ago, Das Otter said:

I think you have my post confused sir

more than likely. 

sometimes ill have my hand in my pants *like al bundy* and ill just chill and look at everyone's avatar on teamspeak.

You can give a man to fish that'll feed him for a day, or you can teach a man to fish, and he will eat for a lifetime.

or until he moves inland away from rivers and oceans.

Das Otter likes this
  • 2 weeks later...