Change log 8.1.2

bamf

Just now, Jamal said:

I am recently I came across a large sum of money due to a death in the family I am willing to purchase asylum

Unless you just got literally millions and millions your money would probably be better used elsewhere. But I mean shit if you wanna give Gnashes 50/hour to fix the servers I'm sure he would jump on that shit before any of us could blink.

Just now, bamf said:

Além disso, é o tempo de hotfix:  

Hotfix 1:

• O S2 deve permanecer on-line até o final do mês, seguindo este hotfix
  • O limite de grupo deve sempre permanecer em 15 como pretendido
  • Você deve ser capaz de se mover um pouco mais como um prisioneiro agora
  • Pessoas fazendo intervalos de prisão devem ser menos propensos a TP quando correr perto das paredes agora

What time will server 02 go online? For him online 24 hours these past few days.

Thanks

Just now, Jamal said:

@Paratus how much for Asylum name your price @Gnashes can I hire you to fix asylum part time for 50/hr

I was just recently wondering this myself after seeing a recent post about how "broken" the framework was.  How much for @Gnashes to ACTUALLY FIX EVERYTHING. I will be willing to put some money up on it! Hell maybe we can even start a "donation pot" for him to get paid. 

Edited by Frizzy
I Apci I and Roice like this
Just now, Azeh said:

There's a lot of people that could do a better job than him. Even people that are willing to do it for free. The problem is getting those people access to do it. 

Besides, if Gnashes is the only one doing it, you're looking at maaaany months.

Does @bamf and @Gnashes know about all of these people that can and are willing to fix everything for free? If they do know about them what's stopping that from happening? I was under the impression that they welcome people to help who know what they are doing. 

Edited by Frizzy
18 hours ago, Jamal said:

@bamf how much would you sell the asylum servers and forums name your price

18 hours ago, Jamal said:

@Paratus how much for Asylum name your price @Gnashes can I hire you to fix asylum part time for 50/hr

17 hours ago, Jamal said:

I am recently I came across a large sum of money due to a death in the family I am willing to purchase asylum... but they probably wouldn't sell it

Please dont be joking..