Tanoa Map

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Limited to DLC owners only, lower server population, difficulty having a police force present for any sort of "RP", very spread out towns/ activities for the player counts, and easily run by a single gang/group aimed at making coke.

Not trying to offend anyone by what I’m about to say..

Despite the fact that it’s limited to DLC owners... When staff decided it was a brilliant idea to gamble on the reputation of the asylum servers with that absolute bullshit called strife we discovered that more players had access to the map than expected.

”Spread out towns..”

*Proceeds to look at Altis map* -_-

If there was a police issue, that’s on the APD.

Now what really makes me laugh is the whole “cocaine” excuse. 

Like how fucking hard would it have been to simply put some work into Tanoas economy so one material isn’t the entire reason people inhabited the map?

Not difficult at all.

For the last couple of years dozens of players have watched as these servers have slowly turned into complete shit. Some of us even tried to offer legitimate advice.

If the powers that be want Asylum to even have any shred of relevance in the next 6 months, the entire infrastructure that these servers stand on has to be deconstructed and rebuilt almost to the point where it’s not even recognizable.

As far as Asylum players that have been leaving for the past year... most of them haven’t stopped playing arma. They are just sick of the shit they had to deal with here. We went “somewhere else.”

The last couple of years have been pretty upsetting to watch. Most of us still and/or did love these servers quite a bit. Good luck.

WiIIiam and Nenja like this
Just now, Aether said:

Not trying to offend anyone by what I’m about to say..

Despite the fact that it’s limited to DLC owners... When staff decided it was a brilliant idea to gamble on the reputation of the asylum servers with that absolute bullshit called strife we discovered that more players had access to the map than expected.

”Spread out towns..”

*Proceeds to look at Altis map* -_-

If there was a police issue, that’s on the APD.

Now what really makes me laugh is the whole “cocaine” excuse. 

Like how fucking hard would it have been to simply put some work into Tanoas economy so one material isn’t the entire reason people inhabited the map?

Not difficult at all.

For the last couple of years dozens of players have watched as these servers have slowly turned into complete shit. Some of us even tried to offer legitimate advice.

If the powers that be want Asylum to even have any shred of relevance in the next 6 months, the entire infrastructure that these servers stand on has to be deconstructed and rebuilt almost to the point where it’s not even recognizable.

As far as Asylum players that have been leaving for the past year... most of them haven’t stopped playing arma. They are just sick of the shit they had to deal with here. We went “somewhere else.”

The last couple of years have been pretty upsetting to watch. Most of us still and/or did love these servers quite a bit. Good luck.

I completely agree, the only reason why I purchased Apex is so I could play on Tanoa life and they took it away. Tanoa life would be way more active the server 2, and they are already thinking about taking it down. I think just 1 month to text out Tanoa and see how it runs is what we deserve. Also if the cops won't come to Tanoa recruit civilians from Tanoa to join. I thought Asylum was about the community and if it is then it sure isn't looking like it because I don't think people would be mad or disagree with bringing Tanoa back

Nenja and Aether like this

It’s not just Tanoa. 

Altis life servers are a civilization regardless of who the host is.

The medics, the APD, the gangs and the solo players etc all depend on the economy. 

When that goes to shit, trassit comes to a halt. Gangs stop fighting cartels. Police have no laws  to enforce onto civs and medics have no patrons to revive. 

The entire foundation that asylum depends on needs major maintenance and a solid transparent, passionate, and capable team. Also an owner that actually shows his face and is active with the community is a MUST.

Yung Tommy likes this
Just now, Aether said:

It’s not just Tanoa. 

Altis life servers are a civilization regardless of who the host is.

The medics, the APD, the gangs and the solo players etc all depend on the economy. 

When that goes to shit, trassit comes to a halt. Gangs stop fighting cartels. Police have no laws  to enforce onto civs and medics have no patrons to revive. 

The entire foundation that asylum depends on needs major maintenance and a solid transparent, passionate, and capable team. Also an owner that actually shows his face and is active with the community is a MUST.

The economy is already messed up, if you own three or four cartels for a whole hour you get 25k (if the servers full) if its not gonna pay out people are gonna stop doing them.

Aether likes this