o7

BigPapaQ

Well I don't know where to start. Im in the heat of the moment but am sure I wont be coming back. Overall Asylum was great! It was extremely fun in the beginning months I started playing altis life and would do it again, but as time progressed, its flaws shined. APD consisted of 90% RoboCops, servers became unbearable to play, and server rules were rarely regulated due to the dying population of the servers. Higher ups and some asylum staff members are jokes. Anyways, Theres a few people i want to mention who made the game so cancerous, yet so fun! We ruled kavala and cant forget how many times ive laughed so hard i get noise complaints. 

@Farmer Steve @Bag Of Funyuns I cant stress enough how funny you two were

@Aids (i couldn't find your user)  Youre among the most cancerous people on Altis

@Kawaii #Free Rick & Daryl  @El chapo You guys never get on anymore but both of you always saved us from problems. Mad skillz

@Pablo We were the only Hispanics in TS and always got shit for it

@Luke you were such an annoying shit, always up to no good

@BushWookie  Didn't really talk much, i just know you were always involved with the rest of us.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 Thanks for the great times DAD.

@Mitch (IFRIT) Appreciate all the times you helped.

@Austin Rogers The Original You took away my constable tags, but I feel bad that i always bugged you in support chat

I know im forgetting a ton of people but these were among the most recent people ive played with. Sorry. 

Anyways, unless I dare re-install arma 3 again or Altis makes a comeback (LOL), i wont be back. Good luck guys! Thanks for the great memories.

honestly i am sad to see your salty ass gone. You were pretty chill. I never understood why you couldn't just relax at times and realize some things aren't that serious.

Idk.

I hope things work out for you.

o7

Edited by Sp0on
sometimes you get so caught up in the moment and you forget that it's not that serious.
Kitui and BigPapaQ like this