Change log 8.1.3

bamf

Just now, Gnashes said:

I've worked 70-80 hours each week since the last patch. I apologize that I can't live up to your expectations.

_hoursinweek = 168;

_workhours = 80;

_timetocode if (_hoursinweek > _workhours) then { "There's time to code!" } else { "There's no time to code!" };

hint _timetocode;

I literally tried to make this as accurate as possible without any prior knowledge about sqf :huh:

Edited by Midamaru
BlackShot and Kev 23 like this
Just now, Scott said:

And then they will get in trouble. Not like this couldn't happen with an offroad...

The off road is shitty and the prowler is better in every aspect. No idea why you keep buffing the cops.

You have contributors here saying they don't have enough access and developers not having enough time. When arma had that bug where people needed to use 32 bit instead of 64 the devs couldn't even put in a MOTD for their users. Instead you had your users spamming it in side chat to switch to 32 bit. lol

Just now, ChicoXL said:

8 months and you managed to "fix" vehicles spawning with fuel and created something to fix alt f4ing and it doesnt work.

It's just those two things thought right?  

A811MqF.png

Just now, TylerB said:

The off road is shitty and the prowler is better in every aspect. No idea why you keep buffing the cops.

You have contributors here saying they don't have enough access and developers not having enough time. When arma had that bug where people needed to use 32 bit instead of 64 the devs couldn't even put in a MOTD for their users. Instead you had your users spamming it in side chat to switch to 32 bit. lol

Actually, everytime someone joined the server it sent them a PM telling them what to do, but again what do I know?

Buck, Jake, Cliff. and 4 others like this
Just now, TylerB said:

It did tell you to switch to 32bit only reason I knew how to fix it.... Use your brain cells before writing a stupid comment.

Also reading through all the shit post in the patch notes is what I look forward to every month.

Edited by Ardi Emma
BaDaBiNg_10-8, Patato and bamf like this
Just now, TylerB said:

Foot in mouth. 

John31415 and Jake like this
Just now, TylerB said:

I chose to spam sidechat *cough* sorry.

Nenja likes this
Just now, bamf said:

We made tweaks to that in the last hotfix. What is still broken?

Edit: Forget about the suicide in prison, apparently he said something different. Anyways, I turned myself in for a $1,000 bounty. I walked up to the bail sign and I could post bail for $3,500 so I did and I stayed in prison. I relogged, kept my bounty and I was still in prison. From here, I could suicide to get out, but still keep my bounty, I guess that's what he meant, but anways, please fix.

Few other problems:

When giving a pardon as Governor, it pardons whoever you gave the pardon to even if they accept or deny it.

buy signs are messed up, have to move back a couple steps and look down to access it.

gas stations (at least the one in kavala lol) can be accessed from the street behind it.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
BlackShot likes this
2 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Not really asylum related.. but more playing from Europe on US servers expecting a different outcome than lag.  Logic is something that escapes you Sean, I don't expect you to understand.

pls explain how it is not asylum related if i can log onto a fucking Australian server and get better performance than i ever would on Asylum or get onto a damn RP server that has every texture and basic arma file altered or completely changed, based in the US and get no lag at all. It's literally Asylum.