Change log 8.1.4

bamf

Just now, Kitui said:

Hey Bamf, you wouldnt have taken off house immunity due to the Bamboo Union Would you?

@bamf

Nope, the house God mode was there in town for a reason long ago.  By making it still apply to the shops, we get what we want and add something dynamic into the towns now.  

Just now, Jbdragon said:

Oh,

And @bamf no more cop lethal payouts, I think it would bring alot to asylum and open up more opportunitys for the people of asylum. 

I know Clint,Dk and clock are for this idea as am I.  

Or HVT procedure... They'll HVT you and send you to jail if they even hear a gunshot from across town and blame it on some dumb shit like "Oh i had my volume up and it sounded like it was nearby"

Th9 L9gend and Kitui like this
Just now, Jbdragon said:

Oh,

And @bamf no more cop lethal payouts, I think it would bring alot to asylum and open up more opportunitys for the people of asylum. 

Just to clarify, JB also means no pardon for the rebels when they're lethaled. I really like this idea, would be a very small change that would make things quite different and interesting. Not like we'd be missing out on much money anyway :shrug:

Yes sorry everyone I meant no pardon when they get lethaled. That way gives Bounty hunters a chance to go after some bigger bountys and the cops will keep the killing down and go for downing to get a payout if they so wish. But to use the lethal ammo for a tactical advantage to push a bank,fed etc...

Please lord @bamf

Just now, Jbdragon said:

Oh,

And @bamf no more cop lethal payouts A.K.A no bounty wipe for cops lethaling a wanted person, I think it would bring alot to asylum and open up more opportunitys for the people of asylum. 

Also have to make it so +100k bounties can turn themselves in at courthouse. Id say its pretty unfair to force everyone with a 100+k bounty to talk to a cop and potentially waste his time with a reduction he wont or financially cant afford. Either turn yourself in and do your 45min or keep the bounty until you talk to a cop or get caught

Jbdragon and Space like this
Just now, ChicoXL said:

Also have to make it so +100k bounties can turn themselves in at courthouse. Id say its pretty unfair to force everyone with a 100+k bounty to talk to a cop and potentially waste his time with a reduction he wont or financially cant afford. Either turn yourself in and do your 45min or keep the bounty until you talk to a cop or get caught

no?

If you want to turn yourself in and go straight to jail just go to a cop and say that i'm sure he'll have no problem taking you straight to jail.

ZIM2233 likes this

You dont think this will be abused? Farmville robs the bank 5 officers respond 2 die immediately and respawn air hq and head straight to donor. Poor old steve on Construction gets lethaled and respawns donor only to be met by dickhead 1 and 2 and he now waste up to 1hr being processed. Dickhead 1 and 2 just made 75k for respawning

4 hours ago, Jbdragon said:

Oh,

And @bamf no more cop lethal payouts A.K.A no bounty wipe for cops lethaling a wanted person, I think it would bring alot to asylum and open up more opportunitys for the people of asylum. 

It's very easy to think of things on one side imagine yourself being a regular rebel that has wiped the police force 10 times now and they are extremely salty do you think they are gonna rp with you? I have sat at hq for 45 minutes explaining all of my charges and at the end I always ask them to explain some of my story back to me to see if they listened. 90% do not. This will just hurt rebel life even more, I ask that you please reconsider the idea and maybe play under an alias with all 4 of you see what happens if your not recognized as an admin/captain. Before implementing serious changes like that ask some old school and respected rebels.

Edited by Jamal
2 hours ago, Jbdragon said:

Yes sorry everyone I meant no pardon when they get lethaled. That way gives Bounty hunters a chance to go after some bigger bountys and the cops will keep the killing down and go for downing to get a payout if they so wish. But to use the lethal ammo for a tactical advantage to push a bank,fed etc...

Please lord @bamf

Sounds good for cops but wouldn’t it be shitty to get Lethaled and keep your bounty? 

Space, Kettles and Frizzy like this
1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

whats so wrong with turning yourself into a cop? So selfish that you don't want other people to have the money?

Not selfish, the apd's mission anymore is to make money so when turning yourself in, they don't listen to anything you have to say and once you're done it's 50% off no matter what and they don't budge from that due to losing money. Staying unreachable is the only way you'll ever get a pardon not to mention staying away from the other 5 bogus charges you guys tack on to make even more. 

Just now, Paul Blart said:

Not selfish, the apd's mission anymore is to make money so when turning yourself in, they don't listen to anything you have to say and once you're done it's 50% off no matter what and they don't budge from that due to losing money. Staying unreachable is the only way you'll ever get a pardon not to mention staying away from the other 5 bogus charges you guys tack on to make even more. 

Lol not this guy again

Medi and Paul Blart like this
Just now, Paul Blart said:

Stop breaking the law then? :shrug: