Change log 8.1.4

bamf

Idk if its a bug or intended, but if I have the honor perk, and I disarm someone I only get the pistol, I dont get any ammo or any attachment, this pretty much is useless has you cant get any ammo so you have a pistol without any ammo

This could be something added to apex predator because currenly master crusader is much better then apex predator

BlackShot likes this
12 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Press 1 don't select any bounties and just press drop. Gets rid of the unavailbes on ur list. 

Always works for me. 

I might make that into a systemchat message similar to repacking mags

Patch Notes:

BI tweaked some vehicle drivability to make driving sport hatches a little less aids.  Yet, still aids, nonetheless.

Pulling unconscious from vehicle will give you a 1 in 3 chance of killing yourself and blowing the vehicle up.

Rebel Talent tree will be implemented once the community can hit tier 4 goals for a consecutive 3 months.

New Emote crate will be released this weekend...

Enjoy!

Maaqs, Walt, McMuffin and 5 others like this
16 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Patch Notes:

BI tweaked some vehicle drivability to make driving sport hatches a little less aids.  Yet, still aids, nonetheless.

Pulling unconscious from vehicle will give you a 1 in 3 chance of killing yourself and blowing the vehicle up.

Rebel Talent tree will be implemented once the community can hit tier 4 goals for a consecutive 3 months.

New Emote crate will be released this weekend...

Enjoy!

Looks like we will never see a rebel talent tree :(

bugs that need fixing

- When sent to jail with a bountyhunter license, your bail is set to $3,500 with no timer. If you proceed to bail, it does absolutely nothing (until you relog, but you keep your bounty). So you're turning yourself in for no reason (ONLY HAPPENS WITH A BOUNTY HUNTER LICENSE) 

- Getting lethaled by a cop is really buggy, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. (happens more when on parole)

- jury summons do not work.

- also mentioned an exploit in the thread above involving prison.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
49 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

bugs that need fixing

- When sent to jail with a bountyhunter license, your bail is set to $3,500 with no timer. If you proceed to bail, it does absolutely nothing (until you relog, but you keep your bounty). So you're turning yourself in for no reason (ONLY HAPPENS WITH A BOUNTY HUNTER LICENSE) 

- Getting lethaled by a cop is really buggy, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. (happens more when on parole)

- jury summons do not work.

- also mentioned an exploit in the thread above involving prison.

Same bug happends to me also