Leroy Jenkins-Asylum's Richest bank balance...

On 5/1/2018 at 9:25 PM, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

@Grounder You sound like a stand-up guy, thank you for explaining that to the masses.

If you ever need a road-dawg, hit me up in Asylum TS. 

PS: If we are taking your car, I will need enough room for my oxygen tank in the trunk. 

dont play with this guy^

last time i played with him he found guys duping and just killed them over and over again

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 8:06 PM, cHIP ōTLE said:

@Grounder are you perhaps Jewish?  These penny pinching methods seem to fit the stereotype 

No, sorry to disappoint...but good luck defending that one to the Admins...LOL...

BTW, how'd you like my "hot-drop" in the Orca yesterday just west of Athira??? My guys didn't fully explain to me what a "hot-drop" was so I ended the final touchdown with a huge explosion and fireball...I personally thought it was HOT!!!

Edited by Grounder
misspell
.Casper likes this
10 minutes ago, Grounder said:

No, sorry to disappoint...but good luck defending that one to the Admins...LOL...

BTW, how'd you like my "hot-drop" in the Orca yesterday just west of Athira??? My guys didn't fully explain to me what a "hop-drop" was so I ended the finbal touchdown with a huge explosion and fireball...I personally thought it was HOT!!!

it was definitely a nice hot drop... i clipped it, so i can post it whenever i upload it

Leroy Jenkins likes this

Hmmmm My first encounter with Leroy was a Memorable one indeed, I was guarding my gang mate at Distillery when Leroy pulled up and I approached him to offer him security while he made his Scotch and he said thank you and as I turned to go back to my position he shoots me in the back and kills me, Then started a reign of terror for Leroy as I became Captain Ahab and he was my White Whale ( Moby Dick reference) robbing him making Scotch, blowing up his houses, stealing his chopper, and him basically having a bullseye on his back at all times. Until one day I received a message from Leroy asking me how can we squash this whole thing because he did not want to be on our 24 hour hit list anymore and we came to a mutual agreement and I have to say we are good friends now and he is a great guy!!    Barkin on the other hand runs his mouth and toxic fumes spew from him most of the time but I cannot totally condemn him because I know playing Asylum is the only time he can not feel like a scared teenager away from his keyboard. 

Leroy Jenkins and Bherky like this
On 5/18/2018 at 0:27 AM, Corn Dog Man said:

Hmmmm My first encounter with Leroy was a Memorable one indeed, I was guarding my gang mate at Distillery when Leroy pulled up and I approached him to offer him security while he made his Scotch and he said thank you and as I turned to go back to my position he shoots me in the back and kills me, Then started a reign of terror for Leroy as I became Captain Ahab and he was my White Whale ( Moby Dick reference) robbing him making Scotch, blowing up his houses, stealing his chopper, and him basically having a bullseye on his back at all times. Until one day I received a message from Leroy asking me how can we squash this whole thing because he did not want to be on our 24 hour hit list anymore and we came to a mutual agreement and I have to say we are good friends now and he is a great guy!!    Barkin on the other hand runs his mouth and toxic fumes spew from him most of the time but I cannot totally condemn him because I know playing Asylum is the only time he can not feel like a scared teenager away from his keyboard. 

LOL, Leroy told me about this when he first got me in to playing asylum. He said "Be careful who you double cross". He went on to tell me how you stalked him with sui vests and made his life a living hell.

Lets just say it left an impression on me!!

Leroy Jenkins and LITTLE HANOI like this
3 hours ago, Steve said:

Why do I get the feeling you are the type of person to hoard your money and never spend it on anything? I get having the patience to grind money but if less then 5% is gonna be used what is the point?

He's gonna want to hold his top spot on Asylum's richest leaderboard because I'm gonna be coming up on him quick...

Leroy Jenkins likes this

Can remember someone telling me about some guy who's on the rich list who puts in comp request in for every little thing he looses and wouldn't even lend a guy a quadbike cus of the thought of loosing $250. Is this you @Grounder or someone else? Who ever it is what the hells the point of making so much money then to be so stingy with it!!!! Waste of time imo.

Leroy Jenkins likes this
1 hour ago, Tony. said:

Can remember someone telling me about some guy who's on the rich list who puts in comp request in for every little thing he looses and wouldn't even lend a guy a quadbike cus of the thought of loosing $250. Is this you @Grounder or someone else? Who ever it is what the hells the point of making so much money then to be so stingy with it!!!! Waste of time imo.

Just donate it to Tony so he can get better Internet...

Leroy Jenkins and Tony like this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 1:27 PM, Samperino said:

This seems more like an introduction than a farewell, but very good read nonetheless.

I'm curious what your routine is each day and how much time you spend doing everything.

Do you even have a set routine or do you just do what you feel like doing for the day?

Anthing goes. Most of my money-making is completely solo. I would estimate 98% of the money I've made was as a solo player but I have such a great time with the Darkhorse gang members and although we do make great money wrecking guys all over the map, there's no set routine for me or us as a gang...

pretty impressive tbh,an you legit grind for it...Also is this a farewell or you just posting because ppl keep asking? I think the only ones in our gang who claim RDM are the newer ones or Shmeat he's that one guy in the group(everyone has that one guy) an he has a  hand me down donated salvation army potato pc.

None the less tho,never any hard feelings just a game after all.Im sure once our activity picks up again we will have some fights again.

On 6/22/2018 at 0:14 PM, DankBud said:

pretty impressive tbh,an you legit grind for it...Also is this a farewell or you just posting because ppl keep asking? I think the only ones in our gang who claim RDM are the newer ones or Shmeat he's that one guy in the group(everyone has that one guy) an he has a  hand me down donated salvation army potato pc.

None the less tho,never any hard feelings just a game after all.Im sure once our activity picks up again we will have some fights again.

It was mostly Cherry and a couple of others but that was months ago and we haven't had that issue in a long while, probably because everyone's up to speed with the additional notes written about initiation. No hard feelings at all! Just a game on my PC...see you on the island and thanks again!!!

On 6/21/2018 at 6:06 PM, Grounder said:

55pKnVC.jpg

UPDATE!!!

typical capitalist. you horde and horde and horde, not giving a shit about the naked ppl that live in the poorer regions such as Kavala who are forced to fend for themselves by looting Y inventory and rdming everyone on sight because they are too scared to leave their birthplace.

You should be taxed more than the 99% you fucking monster.

12 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

70cc6399de6006d2bce9d2fe0b10b263.png

explanation plox

Yeah, apparently there was a hacker online again hacking money and messing players' accounts up. W/hen Admin was cleaning up that mess, it wasn't investigated further and was assumed I was using hacked money, honest mistake on the Admin's part and I was temporarily wiped. Further research and investigation has been completed and my $39,940,100 was reinstated so all is well in the universe now. Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll be home in a couple of days to confirm my bank account for at least your posts helped me address while on the road. Thanks! I love you guys!!!

Sp0on, Zoex and Farmer Steve like this
6 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Yeah, apparently there was a hacker online again hacking money and messing players' accounts up. W/hen Admin was cleaning up that mess, it wasn't investigated further and was assumed I was using hacked money, honest mistake on the Admin's part and I was temporarily wiped. Further research and investigation has been completed and my $39,940,100 was reinstated so all is well in the universe now. Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll be home in a couple of days to confirm my bank account for at least your posts helped me address while on the road. Thanks! I love you guys!!!

godspeed good sir.

PS: drop some money for a good show. Your cash isn't worth shit unless you can make me buy 9 loadouts on cop.

2 on civ.

PSS: your money isnt worth a damn if you arent willing to spend it.

Psss: hording is unhealthy.

@Thomas can help you on how to properly spend money and still have a good time.

Edited by Sp0on
Leroy Jenkins likes this
52 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

godspeed good sir.

PS: drop some money for a good show. Your cash isn't worth shit unless you can make me buy 9 loadouts on cop.

2 on civ.

PSS: your money isnt worth a damn if you arent willing to spend it.

Psss: hording is unhealthy.

@Thomas can help you on how to properly spend money and still have a good time.

Just spend your money the way you see fit and leave others' money alone...stay self-reliant and never depend on the generosity of others for your survival...

Farmer Steve likes this