Cattle are ruminants, meaning their digestive system is highly specialized to allow the use of poorly digestible plants as food. Cattle have one stomach with four compartments, the rumen, reticulum, omasum, and abomasum, with the rumen being the largest compartment.

.Casper likes this
Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

Downing rouds are bugged they are op. I have been 1 shot by mx`s p07`s And shit like that when i have 90-100 hp

To be fair any opness comes from Arma devs not asylum devs. If I remember correctly from another post was that it indeed downed when health reaches 0.

Just now, wollie35 said:

To be fair any opness comes from Arma devs not asylum devs. If I remember correctly from another post was that it indeed downed when health reaches 0.

I dont know how it works but all i know its bugged when u get 1 tapped by a p07 with 100hp and u get 1/2 tapped by a mx with csat and tac vest.

A

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

I dont know how it works but all i know its bugged when u get 1 tapped by a p07 with 100hp and u get 1/2 tapped by a mx with csat and tac vest.

As I said prob an Arma 3 thing not a script fail. That script was solid if I remember. Wouldn't be to difficult to code when someonehits 0 hp. 

.Casper likes this
Just now, Lucien said:

This thread is lit but how has no one said anything about how cool you look in csats and a carrier lite? Imho it is the best looking outfit on the server

Even tho that's true

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Didn’t the community complain and poll last year to remove the stacking?

And glad it's that way. Makes it alot more fair for the no coveralls. I have him and I prefer without carriers. 

Just now, AxHa said:

spoon i'm not talking about my self i'm talking about helping out potatoes like u in a gunfight 

Why should they add something for people who can not shoot? Learn to shoot straight. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who is very, very far from the best at arma combat. I wouldn't even consider myself good. Why should they add something to make me more of a walking tank just cause I suck at shooting?

I am not going to go into the whole mk1 v mx fight...

I am also with Henry, if the community voted to remove it why is it a goal again? Whatever though.

Just now, Brendon Smith said:

How to counter armor stacking.

Aim for the head.

It seems every time I hit someone's head, they just flinch and walk it off.

Just now, AxHa said:

spoon i'm not talking about my self i'm talking about helping out potatoes like u in a gunfight 

If you're wanting armour stacking, I'd assume you're just as bad because you die a lot.

8 hours ago, AxHa said:

Honestly i think that we should keep the armor stacking but you would have to learn a talent for wearing plate carriers with czats and you should only be able to stack them as a rebel only. The reason for that is that rebels are the ones that get the big bounty and if they are rebels it would make sense for them to have better armor then the bounty hunters do.

this wont save you from my one taps

7 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Didn’t the community complain and poll last year to remove the stacking?

Yeah they always do this shit ask for something then ask to take it away. It's a cycle. But this would be a good idea to implement in the rebel talent tree. I mean in my opinion if they allowed Csats to even be a thing why stop there, why not just make it so we can wear carriers too. Csats should have never been added to begin with, everyone knew how tanky they were. After all just another bullet to soak. 

Edited by Frizzy
20 hours ago, AxHa said:

gang life would be better meaning that more players would switch to rebel, Unbanning retards with pull downs will not help out gang life it will just make it worse 

What does stacking armor have anything to do with gang life.. As Wollie said, too late.