Asulym question

The one thing about asylum that I have learned is you get what you put in. Yes, it’s not always true in all cases, but there are many people who love it. You will always have your kids mess with you on civ just wanted to mess around, you will have your robocops here and there, but if you figure out who the good people are, things tend to be more fun. I’ve had people rob me on civ as soon as I spawn just because they can, and I’ve sat there talking to a guy as a cop trying to give him reason in life (rp). Asylum is a community where you can mess around or take things serious, it’s meant for everyone who wants to have some fun. 

99% of my time on arma is delicated to asylum. I have seen a lot of things, have taken a few names since back in the day. If your having trouble with the APD, with an officer not giving you proper rp, rp with the officer in a way he/she has to rp to some degree with you. Some people don’t care much about being a good cop who gives back to the players, but you can teach them as a civ.

if I were to be downed by an officer, read charges, and I just explained and sent to jail or whatever I would at least do something like: “Your a pretty good shot, where did you learn how to shoot?” “I like your uniform, it’s really clean, where can I bring my clothes to get them cleaned like yours?” All you have to do is get them into it. If they still don’t give you anything, then just say to yourself “whatever” because there’s always many other people you will meet and have interactions with.

You could even join the APD and be the good officer who actually shows civilians the role play they only believed of having.

Maaqs and Donald like this
8 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

What I like most is when I turn myself in for a manslother charge, and then the cop revokes your bh license, because its my fault I killed someone, I should of left him there with his mk to go kill someone else, instead of downing him and leaving

Down the attacker

Restrain them

Drive them to an HQ or Drive away

Leave a 911 where you left them stating they are there - restrained with an illegal firearm.

Pay off your unlawful detainment or RP with another officer.

Profit?

Sail and Maaqs like this
9 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Down the attacker

Restrain them

Leave a 911 where you left them stating they are there - restrained with an illegal firearm.

Profit?

1) no profit

2) if no cop comes, then he gets unrestrianed after 10 mins

3) He keeps all his armor

6 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Down the attacker

Restrain them

Profit?

I 911d the cops the other day of 4 mk1 guys who we left restrained near DP2, they wouldn't believe us so I guess that doesn't always work :FeelsBadMan:

21 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

I 911d the cops the other day of 4 mk1 guys who we left restrained near DP2, they wouldn't believe us so I guess that doesn't always work :FeelsBadMan:

To be fair if i see wollie 911 im not going. Its about a 75% chance of a kidnapping

On 23/05/2018 at 11:10 AM, wollie35 said:

-training is horrible, constables don't teach cadets well and corporal + don't teach the constables well enough. 

-

I can agree with you that a majority of cadets aren't given simple advice such as make sure to read the guide book, take mock ride alongs and trying to answer anything they're confused about.

28 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

I can agree with you that a majority of cadets aren't given simple advice such as make sure to read the guide book, take mock ride alongs and trying to answer anything they're confused about.

not just the guidebook, cause nobody wants to read that shit (neither did I). Just interpretation of RP, having fun with civillians not fucking them in the back.

39 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

not just the guidebook, cause nobody wants to read that shit (neither did I). Just interpretation of RP, having fun with civillians not fucking them in the back.

Well you SHOULD read it!!

Tbh I didnt read it myself after I came back now I am just guessing or let others process..cba to do something when you dont get a reward for it. (Reading the Guidebook)

41 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Yup knowing when you can have a joke with a civ and when you can't will save you a lot of hassle.

1 minute ago, HomeTrlx said:

Well you SHOULD read it!!

Tbh I didnt read it myself after I came back now I am just guessing or let others process..cba to do something when you dont get a reward for it. (Reading the Guidebook)

Most of it is just using common sense and sticking to what you know.

14 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

When cadets ride with me I go over important questions they need to know and simple things to know just as an officer. When I do a mock, they will run over everything and I just make them interact with a civilian and also then process someone to see how well they can roleplay. I think all officers should at least ask questions

On 5/14/2018 at 2:54 PM, NotSoNutty said:

He is right tho.. It has always been like this and it's never gonna change, glhf.

I agree i mean you are legit talking about taking these peoples way of life away and if you need a enforcement kinda deal you are always there and what i mean is just record with like shadow play or something but i get where you coming from.