Change log 8.1.5

bamf

2 hours ago, bamf said:

We've touched a ton of things, and done as much testing as we can.

9 minutes ago, bamf said:

Seems like a few odd things are happening in live that we were not seeing in dev.  I'm going to be tied up for the next few hours, so I'm going to revert back to 8.1.4 until I have time to look into this more this evening.  

Image result for kermit tea

Edited by Biground
Jk much love <3
Maaqs, FudgeR, BSuzinator and 6 others like this
Just now, Maaqs said:

"You guys should go to the forums and like what I'm about to post." - Mason 2018

1 minute ago, Biground said:

Image result for kermit tea

Just now, Maaqs said:

"You guys should go to the forums and like what I'm about to post." - Mason 2018

Lifes to short to not quote the quote, also mason told me to like the post

Cam Shmeat likes this
6 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

@bamf  after rollback

Gang perks not showing up on any of our guys, no gang name, cant cap cartel. 
Halp

I went back to the mission file we were running before.  There should be zero difference to what was there this AM.  

The "back end changes" were Windows updates to the DB server, and not something Arma related.

1 minute ago, bamf said:

I went back to the mission file we were running before.  There should be zero difference to what was there this AM.  

The "back end changes" were Windows updates to the DB server, and not something Arma related.

I don't know how to put it other then shit is still fucky dude.

Treeontyn likes this

OK, all servers should be back online.  I'm able to pull and store vehicles.  Storage crates work.  Etc.  

This wasn't an issue with the patch, but I'm leaving them on 8.1.4 for the evening.  The issue was caused by a downstream issue related to Windows Updates on the database server.  We have identified a hardware issue on that machine that we are masking through software.  We are creating a plan to replace the physical machine with a new one, but will do that during non peak hours.  

I'm sorry for the inconvenience today everyone.  Thanks for hanging in there.  

33 minutes ago, bamf said:

OK, all servers should be back online.  I'm able to pull and store vehicles.  Storage crates work.  Etc.  

This wasn't an issue with the patch, but I'm leaving them on 8.1.4 for the evening.  The issue was caused by a downstream issue related to Windows Updates on the database server.  We have identified a hardware issue on that machine that we are masking through software.  We are creating a plan to replace the physical machine with a new one, but will do that during non peak hours.  

I'm sorry for the inconvenience today everyone.  Thanks for hanging in there.  

why bamf, why?

Wang Liqin and explicit like this
3 hours ago, bamf said:

Why what?  Me explaining what happened?  Or me running Windows Updates?  It's the 2nd one I really need to be re-thinking.

Buying a new server for this dying community? Damn and people say you let Asylum die. If i were you i'd honestly put that money elsewhere.