Change log 8.1.5

bamf

17 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

I don't find smart ass comments worth reading but hey you do you.

Normally I try to keep things on topic but you are actually the fucking definition of a snitch. You literally asked if money could be rewarded for telling on people who are advertising the sale of in game money within the ts/game/forums. Good luck getting any gang to trust you with gang bank access or anything for that matter.

skimancole, skrood, Space and 5 others like this
2 hours ago, Steve said:

Normally I try to keep things on topic but you are actually the fucking definition of a snitch. You literally asked if money could be rewarded for telling on people who are advertising the sale of in game money within the ts/game/forums. Good luck getting any gang to trust you with gang bank access or anything for that matter.

If you read the rest “so I don’t get caught slipping” if I was gonna snitch I would have pmed it also I’m a lvl 2/1 on a pretty big gang so please don’t talk about shit you don’t know what your talking about thank you and have a nice day 

11 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

If you read the rest “so I don’t get caught slipping” if I was gonna snitch I would have pmed it also I’m a lvl 2/1 on a pretty big gang so please don’t talk about shit you don’t know what your talking about thank you and have a nice day 

just stop trying, the OG's will destroy your life, and your gang

Edited by Pwnsome
Tarro likes this
29 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

Just because you accept every application does not make you a “big gang”

Edited by Tarro
G.O.A.T and HotWings like this
3 hours ago, WilliamIsa said:

If they see what you said there is no way you are keeping that rank 1/2 if they have more then 7 brain cells.

3 hours ago, Rando in Kavala said:

Market on phone is laggy as fuck and stuff doesn't even load. Market at the actual market makes me drop FPS to like 20 when I'm using it (never did that shit before). Same FPS drops experienced + lag at rebel outpost shop and market.

Gnashes said he'll look into it. It'll be a couple months.

On 5/15/2018 at 10:54 AM, Maaqs said:

Second.

Hopefully REBEL / CIV content comes soon as Uni's are getting close to being down as well as highschools in the next few weeks.

I agree with you, but I would like to see some Vigilante updates too...

The Civil faction, Rebel and Police all could use a major update. To keep everyone happy, but with that said I believe that because being around the server for 2 years it's been Amazing and don't get me wrong or something like that. Hate me IDC, but I really do want to see something new introduced. Like an event that you can do something special or even something small that's added to all factions

Edited by Cursed Lights
23 minutes ago, Cursed Lights said:

I agree with you, but I would like to see some Vigilante updates too...

The Civil faction, Rebel and Police all could use a major update. To keep everyone happy, but with that said I believe that because being around the server for 2 years it's been Amazing and don't get me wrong or something like that. Hate me IDC, but I really do want to see something new introduced. Like an event that you can do something special or even something small that's added to all factions

Cops have been getting updates / "buffs" continuously. Raiding Cartels, Prowlers, added Construction to bank, LT+ more than just MK1 for undercover, increased payout to 175k, bodybags for people who CL.

Vigilantes had 7.0 - It was massive. Access to the MX, Skiptracer, Hunter's, and the BH talent tree.

A Rebel Talent Tree has been promised for I don't even know how long now. Slight tweaks to banks / feds / PBs are nice, but they're not something new.

47 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

Cops have been getting updates / "buffs" continuously. Raiding Cartels, Prowlers, added Construction to bank, LT+ more than just MK1 for undercover, increased payout to 175k, bodybags for people who CL.

Vigilantes had 7.0 - It was massive. Access to the MX, Skiptracer, Hunter's, and the BH talent tree.

A Rebel Talent Tree has been promised for I don't even know how long now. Slight tweaks to banks / feds / PBs are nice, but they're not something new.

I agree with you there has been Updates for 2 Factions "Police and Civs", but were is the Rebel Update and all of the new stuff

There was "small updates" not that i'm not thankful for them, but I wish there was a med sized update even though the Rebels deserve one more than the rest I would still like to see this happen eventually 

Also the "small updates" aren't really updates. They are more like fixes that help the Faction.

Edited by Cursed Lights

They only got so much time. If they want their population to spike this summer is most likely their last chance.

Where is the rebel talent tree? We just want to understand it's progression are how far along it is. @bamf Didn't you say a while back that you an Paratus were supposed to do some of the final test work with it when he got back from vacation?

The servers need to get fixed. I hate to say it unless it's a large content update people will retain their frustrations about the server performance, directly resulting in the server population going down or at best being stagnant till the end of summer.

Edited by Steve
Kev 23, Maaqs and Silver-Spy like this