I hope every soda you drink already shaken up
I hope your dreams dry like raisins in the baking sun
I hope there's always snow in your driveway
I hope you never get off Fridays
And you work at a Friday's that's always busy on Fridays
I hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket
I hope the zipper on your jacket get stuck
And your headphones short, and your charger don't work

How would you get a paper cut from a razor?

Space likes this
On 5/21/2018 at 6:40 AM, Faded Gαlaxy said:

I agree with you, but I would like to see some Vigilante updates too...

The Civil faction, Rebel and Police all could use a major update. To keep everyone happy, but with that said I believe that because being around the server for 2 years it's been Amazing and don't get me wrong or something like that. Hate me IDC, but I really do want to see something new introduced. Like an event that you can do something special or even something small that's added to all factions

fuck bounty hunters

LILXRECON202 likes this
7 hours ago, Noven said:

fuck bounty hunters

Don't quote me for your "facts" unless you read my other info please.

On 5/21/2018 at 8:02 AM, Faded Gαlaxy said:

I agree with you there has been Updates for 2 Factions "Police and Civs", but were is the Rebel Update and all of the new stuff

There was "small updates" not that i'm not thankful for them, but I wish there was a med sized update even though the Rebels deserve one more than the rest I would still like to see this happen eventually 

Also the "small updates" aren't really updates. They are more like fixes that help the Faction.

Quick hotfix, not really worthy of too detailed notes

• Spikestrip production had encountered an issue where the pointy bits weren't pointy enough. This has been rectified and those responsible have been sacked
  • Thanks to one Mr. Elastic, an exploit has been fixed in the Exchange, and those responsible have also been sacked.
Just now, Gnashes said:

Quick hotfix, not really worth of too detailed notes

• Spikestrip production had encountered an issue where the pointy bits weren't pointy enough. This has been rectified and those responsible have been sacked
  • Thanks to one Mr. Elastic, an exploit has been fixed in the Exchange, and those responsible have also been sacked.

well guess we know how he lost his cop o.0

cHIP oTLE likes this
4 hours ago, wollie35 said:

I asked ETA as soon as the patch came out, got that response, guess we play the waiting game 

if they put a hotfix, its because the next real patch could be in weeks and wanted it to fix that fast instead of waiting a month with a that stuff broken

so you better start waiting

On 5/30/2018 at 6:18 AM, Faded Gαlaxy said:

I think that with the amount of donations that have come and gone the past year and 1/2 should have made at least a small dent for an effort of progress

I think (keep in mind it's an opinion no hate plz)

A lot of people donated and were optimistic about situation here at asylum, although from what I've seen the updates have been very lobsided for one faction. I love what Bamf and Gnashes are doing they are keeping this dream alive, but if we do not get a major rebel update that is game changing to how people play there will be no more rebels playing on the servers creating a loss for the cops as they have nothing to do because rebels aren't doing anything.

Faded Gαlaxy and J9HUNNA like this