bamf

Change log 8.1.5

17 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

I don't find smart ass comments worth reading but hey you do you.

Normally I try to keep things on topic but you are actually the fucking definition of a snitch. You literally asked if money could be rewarded for telling on people who are advertising the sale of in game money within the ts/game/forums. Good luck getting any gang to trust you with gang bank access or anything for that matter.

2 hours ago, Steve said:

Normally I try to keep things on topic but you are actually the fucking definition of a snitch. You literally asked if money could be rewarded for telling on people who are advertising the sale of in game money within the ts/game/forums. Good luck getting any gang to trust you with gang bank access or anything for that matter.

If you read the rest “so I don’t get caught slipping” if I was gonna snitch I would have pmed it also I’m a lvl 2/1 on a pretty big gang so please don’t talk about shit you don’t know what your talking about thank you and have a nice day 

11 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

If you read the rest “so I don’t get caught slipping” if I was gonna snitch I would have pmed it also I’m a lvl 2/1 on a pretty big gang so please don’t talk about shit you don’t know what your talking about thank you and have a nice day 

just stop trying, the OG's will destroy your life, and your gang

Edited by Pwnsome
Tarro likes this

29 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

Just because you accept every application does not make you a “big gang”

Edited by Tarro
G.O.A.T and HotWings like this

3 hours ago, WilliamIsa said:

If they see what you said there is no way you are keeping that rank 1/2 if they have more then 7 brain cells.

23 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Yeah, I despise rude people who have diarrhea of the mouth. If you don’t like the way this community is doing things, kick rocks. 

You know you are in NV right? :frog:

Edited by Biground
<3
Chow Mein and Maaqs like this

On 5/15/2018 at 10:53 AM, bamf said:

• Cop hummingbirds are somewhat more expensive now.  This is to prevent an exploit that we can easily see, but would rather just not have as an option.
  •  

SOMEWHAT MORE EXPENSIVE? HOW IS A 66% INCREASE "SOMEWHAT"?!?!??! I'M OUTRAGED.

Kettles, Frizzy and BlackShot like this

13 minutes ago, Gяavlツ said:

Ye

I'll take a look over the weekend. So long as it works for now.

On 18-5-2018 at 4:21 AM, StrobelightDiscoweaver said:

Market prices take a long ass time to show up on phone, if at all.

ye and stuff like meth and 25 year old sctotch don't load. Kinda kills my income ^^

Market on phone is laggy as fuck and stuff doesn't even load. Market at the actual market makes me drop FPS to like 20 when I'm using it (never did that shit before). Same FPS drops experienced + lag at rebel outpost shop and market.

3 hours ago, Rando in Kavala said:

Market on phone is laggy as fuck and stuff doesn't even load. Market at the actual market makes me drop FPS to like 20 when I'm using it (never did that shit before). Same FPS drops experienced + lag at rebel outpost shop and market.

Gnashes said he'll look into it. It'll be a couple months.

cHIP oTLE, Space, Lucien and 3 others like this

On 5/15/2018 at 10:54 AM, Maaqs said:

Second.

Hopefully REBEL / CIV content comes soon as Uni's are getting close to being down as well as highschools in the next few weeks.

I agree with you, but I would like to see some Vigilante updates too...

The Civil faction, Rebel and Police all could use a major update. To keep everyone happy, but with that said I believe that because being around the server for 2 years it's been Amazing and don't get me wrong or something like that. Hate me IDC, but I really do want to see something new introduced. Like an event that you can do something special or even something small that's added to all factions

Edited by Cursed Lights