Stellar Gang Forum *Banter Welcome*

Marzoh

36 minutes ago, cbakes said:

I think tryhard has more kills from vesting ifrits on the way to church than he does at the actual cartel 

you guys need to spend 30 mins checking for people on the roads like you do roaches, then maybe you'll make it to the cartel 

Dally likes this
2 hours ago, Steve said:

I'm pretty sure it was nearly a week, I remember the gang started on a Tuesday and the new thread came up on a Sunday or something. Either way is it stellar or convergence now?

You dont want Stellar back on the server. You would need to log on more then your average 15 people brotha

Squirtle, Silver-Spy, Space and 1 other like this
49 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Funny cause i dont think i’ve ever seen stellar fight with less than about 13-14. Even if it was only against 7-8 tempnacity and you would still lose a footpush

Footpush? When stellar was around all Tenacity did was push with quilins. Stellar didnt have a stacked roster pal just a bunch of retards who applied with no experience.

Tricks, Squirtle and Space like this
2 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

Please steve you need 15 people on everytime we fight. We all saw what happens when its a fair fight.

2-0 by serenity lmfao

People are too stupid to change their IP's:frog: Can't prove what monkey booted us off, the only ones to blame are those who don't change their ip and join the wrong teamspeak.

50 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

Please steve you need 15 people on everytime we fight. We all saw what happens when its a fair fight.

2-0 by serenity lmfao

I am talking about the first stellar buddy. Before lorax and noma even created the quilin push.

50 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

2-0 by serenity lmfao

We usually have like 1-2 more than you by the second fight when more people log on. If you use that as an excuse your sad. ‘Gang wars winners’

25 minutes ago, Fudger said:

I am talking about the first stellar buddy. Before lorax and noma even created the quilin push.

We usually have like 1-2 more than you by the second fight when more people log on. If you use that as an excuse your sad. ‘Gang wars winners’

Your more delusional then I thought if you seriously think you guys only have 2 more then us. You guys constantly lose cartels just to say “We lost because I wasnt on” as if having 3 finger fudger and 2 braincell nomadox would make a difference. You guys suck at arma lost gang wars and need to stop putting 120hours every 2 weeks into arma because its really isnt working

TRYHARD, Squirtle, Dally and 1 other like this
9 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

Your more delusional then I thought if you seriously think you guys only have 2 more then us. You guys constantly lose cartels just to say “We lost because I wasnt on” as if having 3 finger fudger and 2 braincell nomadox would make a difference. You guys suck at arma lost gang wars and need to stop putting 120hours every 2 weeks into arma because its really isnt working

Im pretty sure im on for almost every fight, and i dont recall losing, so i dont get your point? xd