8 minutes ago, A1 Music Bot said:

quoting a pic of someone is hardly bannable

didnt have 6k posts

xd

didnt work, nice try

poor guy gets forum account banned with a bunch of post

time to hop on the grind again not going outdoors to post on the asylum forums

29 minutes ago, A1 Music Bot said:

i'd much rather have 4k posts than 27 montages that can barely hit 400 views ahahaahhah

your teeth are golden

you sit on the forums everyday

you dont go outside

you probably are fatter than me

if you say youre not, add me on snapchat and video call me

if you cant do that then you prove my point in being an ugly retard who cares too much about this gaming asylum forums. 

Silver-Spy and Dally like this
16 hours ago, Marzoh said:

Unfortunately, @Dally was banned for 2 weeks and lost all of his money on the asylum servers. With this being said, us as a gang will not be competing in any gang activity across all servers. Dallas bought cop hummingbirds with scripted money when a dirty hacker came in and gave to a bunch of people. Young Dallas did what everyone else did and bought some vehicles. Not sure how many people bought vehicles but in some cases, people's accounts were banned for 5 mins stating your account is being fixed. On the other hand, some people got banned after they made a post to not buy anything with the scripted money(I might be wrong on that, but im pretty sure I am correct.) When Dallas was banned, he was banned with many others which is around 8 people in total. These 8 unfairly people were chose to be banished. Some of these people went into the Asylum teamspeak to talk about their ban. Some of those people were unbanned said by a trusted source. That trusted source is still not unbanned. Lets get this right, a hacker comes into the server, gives everyone 6 billion dollars plus. Is that our fault? Is that on the server rules to not buy vehicles with scripted money? Is that common sense to not buy thing with that money, yes of course it is but some people aren't as smart as other people around here. Does this little hacker deserve to make people lose all their hard work that they've done on this server? No. If someone buys something with scripted money, their account should be fixed and not just banned and wiped because you're too lazy to do whatever it takes to restart their account to the point where it was before the hacker got to them. In my opinion, with the most developed atlis life server, you would think that NO HACKERS would be able to do these things on here but we see time to time that these little pesky people keep making their way on here. Is that a sign of something? Yes it is. So with this being said, Dallas and the few other people should deserve another chance since there is a post about not buying anything with scripted in money. Thank you and have a nice day fellow Asylumers. 

idk if someone already told this but i am pretty sure @BaDaBiNg_10-8 said on admin message to not holde the money or they will get ban something like that ingame 

Silver-Spy likes this
1 hour ago, Marzoh said:

your teeth are golden

you sit on the forums everyday

you dont go outside

you probably are fatter than me

if you say youre not, add me on snapchat and video call me

if you cant do that then you prove my point in being an ugly retard who cares too much about this gaming asylum forums. 

My teeth are perfect

i dont rly

i go to work most days and college and the pub

you'll find im probably ALOT less fatter than you.

theres pictures of me on these forums, just look at tenacity thread

28 minutes ago, A1 Music Bot said:

My teeth are perfect

i dont rly

i go to work most days and college and the pub

you'll find im probably ALOT less fatter than you.

theres pictures of me on these forums, just look at tenacity thread

not gonna look through 40 pages just to find an ugly retard 

Sad to see you guys stop playing but lets hope everything goes back to normal.The admins are not having a good time checking every single player logs everyday and clearing out stuff that they bought.An admin message was sent ingame when i reported to Bada about the situation and i was there when it started and when it ended.Some people abused some people used some of it to have fun but came back to tell the truth.Not to mention but @Dally did come to me as soon as he bought things for some stupid reasons.I was also given millions but i just decided to drop it in the ground but not everyone knew what would happen if they didnt.

Conclusion i hope things get better and hope this constant scripter issue gets resolved.No one wants anyone to be banned or wiped its just that some people made bad decisions at the wrong time and the admins treated everyone the same way with wipes etc.

revise, BaDaBiNg_10-8, Scott and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

Sad to see you guys stop playing but lets hope everything goes back to normal.The admins are not having a good time checking every single player logs everyday and clearing out stuff that they bought.An admin message was sent ingame when i reported to Bada about the situation and i was there when it started and when it ended.Some people abused some people used some of it to have fun but came back to tell the truth.Not to mention but @Dally did come to me as soon as he bought things for some stupid reasons.I was also given millions but i just decided to drop it in the ground but not everyone knew what would happen if they didnt.

Conclusion i hope things get better and hope this constant scripter issue gets resolved.No one wants anyone to be banned or wiped its just that some people made bad decisions at the wrong time and the admins treated everyone the same way with wipes etc.

Ran out of likes for the day so here's a +1