yall are funny

yall funny. and u kno who you are. hypocrites. it was a good run but im all set, to all the people i arrested, goodluck, i wont be around to hook u up, to all cadets i gave advice to also goodluck. and to my gang members, good luck. anyone looking to play king of the hill, add me on steam. to all my cool admins and higher ups that actually was cool and chill, i had fun time. i will not be missed and i will be forgotten and thats all i hope for. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @BadBunny @Dressbuck @Ava @Cukofuko @Gregg @Addison McGrath a  lil list of the people i like. theres more but i cant list them all due to the fact i dnt kno their names or profile lmfao. 

love to all who made my play time fun and memorable...like i said add me if we cool. stra1ghtjack1t

and yes this is because i got denied for a 2nd time on some bulliish.... guess i cant be liked by everyone. mustve left my kneepads on the dresser everytime on duty. im 28, srry i dnt kiss up to noone. 

oh and i wont be back to read replies so yea just thought u should kno lmfao. holla :P

JackH and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
7 minutes ago, cbakes said:

You could just get your feedback and try again for the next month lol. They have other precincts than the one you are applying on

Its most likely about the feedback which he got which i presume was "play with more higher ups" which i can see the frustration from it since there are some precincts with less active sergeants which makes it hard to play with them along with the whole not wanting to kneepad.

1 hour ago, Slade Wilson said:

So you felt so entitled to a promotion that after getting denied only twice you quit? I know of people that got denied 6-12 months straight before getting their promotion, 2 times is nothing.....

I was a SGT for 13 months.....  I had to give myself Lieutenant.  

I mean, what?

.Casper, Church, Buck and 6 others like this
14 hours ago, STRA1GHT JACK1T said:

yall funny. and u kno who you are. hypocrites. it was a good run but im all set, to all the people i arrested, goodluck, i wont be around to hook u up, to all cadets i gave advice to also goodluck. and to my gang members, good luck. anyone looking to play king of the hill, add me on steam. to all my cool admins and higher ups that actually was cool and chill, i had fun time. i will not be missed and i will be forgotten and thats all i hope for. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @BadBunny @Dressbuck @Ava @Cukofuko @Gregg @Addison McGrath a  lil list of the people i like. theres more but i cant list them all due to the fact i dnt kno their names or profile lmfao. 

love to all who made my play time fun and memorable...like i said add me if we cool. stra1ghtjack1t

and yes this is because i got denied for a 2nd time on some bulliish.... guess i cant be liked by everyone. mustve left my kneepads on the dresser everytime on duty. im 28, srry i dnt kiss up to noone. 

oh and i wont be back to read replies so yea just thought u should kno lmfao. holla :P

Dude I've been a constable since November, I've applied every month, and I try hard to work on my feedback and I will keep trying until I get it, I've known people who got it their 1 month, and some who got it their 6 month, even some that got it after a year, 2 times is really nothing. You should have just worked on your feedback like they told you too and hope for the best.

.Casper, Fried Rice, Louie and 1 other like this
On 11.6.2018 at 10:45 AM, STRA1GHT JACK1T said:

My friend have tried to get corporal like 10 times and he is still going lol. Dont give up after 2 tries.

On 6/11/2018 at 5:57 PM, Slade Wilson said:

So you felt so entitled to a promotion that after getting denied only twice you quit? I know of people that got denied 6-12 months straight before getting their promotion, 2 times is nothing.....

R.I.P Tyler's APD Career

September 7th, 2015 - September 1st, 2017

Slade Wilson likes this