wiped accounts

1 minute ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Just realized that I just watched how you're going to act after your first date with the whole pants ordeal there. Gg to whoever that lucky person is.

He had his first sexual encounter yesterday and now he has 10+ hickies on his body, I'm sure he'll tell you all about it if you asked

Silver-Spy likes this
38 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

I got wiped too, idk why they didnt rollback the servers and save a shit ton of time instead of carefully going over every single person

If you have played on this server long enough you should have some common sense not to use money that you have not made.

1 hour ago, ChicoXL said:

Kinda like valk when he cried sheep for lagswitching and then got banned for 3rd Parties....

#FreeValkTho

Free Valk? If you only knew what valk told and showed me and @Mitch (IFRIT) in TS. He gave me the 3rd Party site he was using, he even went as far as to show me how it works on a random Arma 3 server. Oh BTW, it’s the same 3rd Party app that MrGravity was using and a few others. 

Before you stick your neck out for these cheaters, at least get your facts straight. 

On another note, I did whiff three shots during gang wars and thought the individual I was shooting at was not dieing. I’ve already admitted I made a mistake. I can’t say the same about some people in our community who make mistakes which are followed by excuses and lies. 

;)

Term, Deazy Johnson, Mason and 5 others like this
18 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Free Valk? If you only knew what valk told and showed me and @Mitch (IFRIT) in TS. He gave me the 3rd Party site he was using, he even went as far as to show me how it works on a random Arma 3 server. Oh BTW, it’s the same 3rd Party app that MrGravity was using and a few others. 

Before you stick your neck out for these cheaters, at least get your facts straight. 

On another note, I did whiff three shots during gang wars and thought the individual I was shooting at was not dieing. I’ve already admitted I made a mistake. I can’t say the same about some people in our community who make mistakes which are followed by excuses and lies. 

;)

what was the 3rd party?

18 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

;)

i think he is against the #freevalk. he might of been using that to imply on what valk gangmates were saying.

24 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

ye every player spends it when he knows its not his own

am i right @Zoex @GaskalNice suit operation, but ya should have known better

Don't even tag me if you got no common sense.
"Yeah I play on this server and grind money, oh a scripter gave me money I can probably use it all!".

Spoiler

1cpc91.jpg

I expected more, especially from those who are whitelisted.
We had many other community members, who actually had common sense and did not use it.

Whoever got banned, deserved it for wasting my and the fellow staff's time cleaning out their account.

BaDaBiNg_10-8, Maaqs, Deadly and 1 other like this
Just now, Zoex said:

"Yeah I play on this server and grind money, oh a scripter gave me money I can probably use it all!".

Reveal hidden contents

We had many other community members, who actually had common sense and did not use it.

Whoever got banned, deserved it for wasting my and the fellow staff's time cleaning out their account.

it was sarcastic, but srry dad

3 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

> Gets stupid amount of money placed in account

> I GOT AN IDEA

> buys garage full of ifrits, armed qlins and orcas 

> purchase ridiculously priced housing

> log off

> NO ONE WILL KNO LOL

> get banned

> lose apd rank

> y u do dis?

> wat do?

Why the greem text color, whats wrong with black huh?

Banned for racism (wollie35)

Just now, JackH said:

people get shit tons of money cuz asylum lets hackers on what do you think people are gonna do?

Maybe think logically, know that even if the admins would only take the money/shit you gained from it away, it wont bring you anything to use it anyway, so might aswell leave it

16 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

> Gets stupid amount of money placed in account

> I GOT AN IDEA

> buys garage full of ifrits, armed qlins and orcas 

> purchase ridiculously priced housing

> log off

> NO ONE WILL KNO LOL

> get banned

> lose apd rank

> y u do dis?

> wat do?

Dally bought 4 hummingbirds i dont believe that 160k worth of vehicles deserves a full wipe and a 2 week ban

Edited by Chungo
27 minutes ago, Zoex said:

Reveal hidden contents

1cpc91.jpg

You caught me Exploiting Oil Barrels into boats over 3 years ago and instead of wiping and banning we talked about it And you wiped the oil and rubber I gained from doing the exploit and I was free to go. Whats the difference between that and Dally. Dally realized what he did was wrong so he tried to fix that yet he still gets a 2 week and wipe. He was better off trying to get away with it since he still got the same punishment

Space, OperationSB and Dally like this