"asylum has no fights"

Xehons

The reason asylum has no more fights is because all the players are basically in one big gang, fiji boys lasted 2 days, then all the leaders joined torqe, the problem isnt with zergs, its that all the leaders of the previous gangs that were ever a thing are now members of a big gang who is gonna make the players good and experienced if they have no leader? you can look at this picture and see how many previous gang leaders there were 

a23be7222ec2227cfa7dc1f94c9fc507.png

spacegodm marzoh, adam edgar, noliver, and UC. all gang leaders all in one gang it would be ideal if all of them made gangs with new people and those new people fight causing an endless loop of member to leader causing more fights i made a graph 

4ceaea6dd79d317d6b61ae98648e1db0.png

give me ur opinions

5 minutes ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

The group cap is what kept gangs from being able to give newer players the gang experience, You have to recruit only the best available because every slot counts. 

Not everyone is on at the same time, and its honestly a lame excuse.  The best of anything lets their reserve play to get better. 

Walt, Padrinos, wollie35 and 1 other like this

ive did what you said here. I made Stellar and recruited everyone. Didn't matter if they had cartel experience or not. Look at Tryhard and Dally. Fortunately, those were the people who actually wanted to learn and play the game. I like teaching people and helping them with the game, its just the matter of the fact that theyll stick around to play. Then theres some people who just arent capable of learning anything about the game, look at Chungo, kid is dogshit and i've been trying to help him for a year

Louie, Fried Rice, thero and 14 others like this
2 hours ago, Xehons said:

spacegodm marzoh, adam edgar, noliver, and UC. all gang leaders all in one gang it would be ideal if all of them made gangs with new people and those new people fight causing an endless loop of member to leader causing more fights i made a graph 

IMO when you have been playing the server for over a year, it's just more fun to play with experienced players rather than train new ones from the ground up

I get where you're coming from but for someone like me, I'd rather hop on for a few hours and have some quality fun by playing with people I trust to win certain gunfights and what not

And to go on Marzoh's point, most of you all know by now that we have re-made Stellar like 6 times and every time we have we've tried to recruit new people but like clockwork we only get 1 or 2 that apply and we end up just playing together with the same people once again, so if we're able to make a new gang with other experienced players, I'm all for it because at least we can get a full group going rather than only playing with the same typical 5 people

TRYHARD and Atra like this

I rememeber back when i first joined Depravity i had no clue what any of the callouts were or any of the actual mechanics behind cartel fighting, but some how Valk and all the other guys took the time to teach me by throwing me out in a cartel and letting me learn whether i did anything useful or not until i actually learned what i was doing and was actually able to help the gang. No one wants to do that shit anymore, Rebel is super toxic and all about who can montage the other gangs the most and no one wants to train someone who's new to the server.

GravL likes this
4 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I rememeber back when i first joined Depravity i had no clue what any of the callouts were or any of the actual mechanics behind cartel fighting, but some how Valk and all the other guys took the time to teach me by throwing me out in a cartel and letting me learn whether i did anything useful or not until i actually learned what i was doing and was actually able to help the gang. No one wants to do that shit anymore, Rebel is super toxic and all about who can montage the other gangs the most and no one wants to train someone who's new to the server.

idc bout teaching new people lmao i just like being toxic

Tyler and Johnny like this
3 minutes ago, Noliver. said:

Idk dose @tryhardsqueaker have the video from yesterday but you cant even fight on this server. we where about to push FSA on meth tower and the server started lagging soo bad, we changed the server and the same shit happend when we where doing a fed

where = where are you going.

were = were going to arms.

dose?

Space, Xehons, Kev 23 and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

I never see you or your gang come to cartels so I can see how well mass recruiting shitters works out

Everyone in my gang just started playing after 2-3 years of not playing, fighting requires some bit of money...  Unlike most people we wont buy money, we are going to work for it.

I've known most of the guys in Torque since 2016 some even before that. Joining a gang who you barely know anyone in is hard because you have to figure out what each player enjoys doing at a cartel or fed. But with people you've known and played with it becomes more relaxed and situations flow better. I can tell you where nearly everyone in torque likes to play at a cartel.

1 hour ago, Jamal said:

I've known most of the guys in Torque since 2016 some even before that. Joining a gang who you barely know anyone in is hard because you have to figure out what each player enjoys doing at a cartel or fed. But with people you've known and played with it becomes more relaxed and situations flow better. I can tell you where nearly everyone in torque likes to play at a cartel.

I heard you like playing on the respawn screen.

Is this true?

Huan Lee and Revenant like this