Presets controls keep changing

Bob Lee

I've always played on Arma3 presets controls, for some reason i reinstalled arma3 and something got fucked up and it keeps changing to Apex Presets controls every time i start the game. I'm losing all the key binds every time and it's making me sick.

075db299b39078a9e0a361d8155f9419.png

I've tried to uncheck the read-only atribute, but it keeps reseting aswell.

f85d7efd00e01c30eb217ba6a3d458af.png

Anyone know the solution to that?

Edited by Bob Lee
13 minutes ago, Bob Lee said:

I've always played on Arma3 presets controls, for some reason i reinstalled arma3 and something got fucked up and it keeps changing to Apex Presets controls every time i start the game. I'm losing all the key binds every time and it's making me sick.

Try a different profile maybe.

38 minutes ago, Bob Lee said:

you can change your things around from base arma, Apex, Arma 2, ect. Its in controls or in game, try checking around there. 

34 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

IDK Bob lee, You've seem to have found what I was talking about. Just make a custom preset, and you can use that instead of other stuff if it keeps on happining. Or check if your Disk/SSD is having problems, could be some thing about that if its old. 

Disk is almost new. 

I was playing with settings for some time now. And apparently they are not getting reseted anymore, but every time i click on PRESETS, i can see that Arma 3 Apex is highlighted even though i have default Arma 3 controls. So maybe is that only a "visual" bug and i am actualy using Arma 3 presets.