°Torment° Recruitment [Server 1] NA AND EU | Very Limited

xrantz

2a65be4770.png

Torment is a group full of experienced players.

We fight when we please.

Requirements

-Financially Stable

-Tactical Communications

-Experienced

-Mature

-Over 1,500 hours on Arma 3 

-Dedicated to the Team

*Some exceptions can be made*

Application Format

If you don't feel comfortable posting app, PM me(xrantz), Sants and Addon.

In-game name:
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):

Previous Gangs:

What level donator are you:

Why would you like to join Torment:

What can you bring to Torment:

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):

What current members could vouch for you:

Edited by xrantz
C h u r c h, Swifty, Pippi and 8 others like this

In-game name:H0LYD3M0N5251

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 2500

Previous Gangs: FSA, Badblood, Nv, Innovative, ATF, Df, insidious, marauders, paradox

What level donator are you:5

Why would you like to join Torment: I dont have very many friends, people make fun of me for my voice and try to just be mean to me, so i heard from the blue that you guys were nice and GOOD PLAYERS. And god believe me I AM A GOOD PLAYER!!!!!!! Ill beat r gangs with u guys.

What can you bring to Torment: IM AN AMAAAZZINGGG SHOT, iv been accused for ESP and trigger, just shows how godly i am. !!! lol i can do alot tho hear me out

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 8 days a week, if you include easter

What current members could vouch for you: Zaxal, Redneck, Whitey, Motard umm idk if com remembers me i helped him in csgo

Edited by H0LYD3M0N321
Zaxalx and rngr like this
9 minutes ago, H0LYD3M0N321 said:

In-game name:H0LYD3M0N5251

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 2500

Previous Gangs: FSA, Badblood, Nv, Innovative, ATF, Df, insidious, marauders, paradox

What level donator are you:5

Why would you like to join Torment: I dont have very many friends, people make fun of me for my voice and try to just be mean to me, so i heard from the blue that you guys were nice and GOOD PLAYERS. And god believe me I AM A GOOD PLAYER!!!!!!! Ill beat r gangs with u guys.

What can you bring to Torment: IM AN AMAAAZZINGGG SHOT, iv been accused for ESP and trigger, just shows how godly i am. !!! lol i can do alot tho hear me out

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 8 days a week, if you include easter

What current members could vouch for you: Zaxal, Redneck, Whitey, Motard umm idk if com remembers me i helped him in csgo

denied.