°Torment° Recruitment [Server 1] NA AND EU | Very Limited

xrantz

In-game name: Noobious

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/843638642bd8fba079f16341e4652f63 (I did take a break)

Previous Gangs: Evil Corp and Instinct (Both disbanded)

What level donator are you: 3

Why would you like to join Torment: You guys have a great set of guys and with that comes victory and fun.

What can you bring to Torment: Good comms, good strats, and good shots

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):3-6 days/week

What current members could vouch for you: I dont believe any

5 minutes ago, Noobious said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/843638642bd8fba079f16341e4652f63 (I did take a break)

Why would you like to join Torment: You guys have a great set of guys and with that comes victory and fun.

+1

6 minutes ago, Noobious said:

Denied.

Buck, xrantz, Satan and 1 other like this

Ok friends, comrades, harlots...today I have a big announcement. This comes after 2 mins of arduous discussion with my manager xrantz. I've formally decided to announce my retirement from Altis Rebel life. I will now be playing cop once again. Where I get free gear, and make money getting kills. And where I see people peek Before I die. BEFORE I die is the key here. Farewell to my neighbas, shout out to Drake for growing up in Canada. Neighborhood Corporal here I come.

Ps. The reason I am retiring is insanity. They triggered me  in an unhealthy way foR my renewed self to be acting. They caused me to play with my ankles, and not see people before I die.

Godsp3ed

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》
1 minute ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Ok friends, comrades, harlots...today I have a big announcement. This comes after 2

Mins of arduous discussion with my manager xrantz. I've formally decided to announce my retirement from Altis Rebel life. I will now be playing cop once again. Where I get free gear, and make money getting kills. And where I see people peek Before I die. BEFORE I die is the key here. Farewell to my neighbas, shout out to Drake for growing up in Canada. Neighborhood Corporal here I come.

Ps. The reason I am retiring is insanity. They triggered me  in an unhealthy way foR my renewed self to be acting. They caused me to play with my ankles, and not see people before I die.

Godsp3ed

"one day of killing you 7 times in 1 fight and u already quit gg krypton godspeed".

Edited by Post Melon
Gatorade likes this

In-game name:Buck

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):

https://gyazo.com/f1c65dce04fcd6d6b67e8a51fa15e7df

Previous Gangs: Tunnel Snakes(Left) Pig Roast(Disbanded)

What level donator are you:3 plan to go to 5

Why would you like to join Torment:

Because I think that this gang will be a great chance for me to start getting taken serious on the island of Altis, and my skill will be taken to a whole new level.  Don't look at my past gangs as bad gangs I always wanted to fight cartels and every chance I got to fight I went. Just don't take me as a slacker. I earn my money by playing cop, so I will be financially stable unless if I spend all my money on Ifirits/Orcas....(in one night)

What can you bring to Torment: Great Teamwork, I have a great attitude and I can take orders really well. I'm also working on my flying in KOTH and Editor. I understand the meaning of tac-comms trust when you call tac-comms and people don't listen it pisses me off more than anything 

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): Every day of the week unless sick or really busy with IRL things, but I will be active.

What current members could vouch for you:

Buddy if he remembers me and maybe frizzy

Edited by Gremlin
Frizzy likes this
20 hours ago, Gremlin said:

In-game name:Buck

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):

https://gyazo.com/f1c65dce04fcd6d6b67e8a51fa15e7df

Previous Gangs: Tunnel Snakes(Left) Pig Roast(Disbanded)

What level donator are you:3 plan to go to 5

Why would you like to join Torment:

Because I think that this gang will be a great chance for me to start getting taken serious on the island of Altis, and my skill will be taken to a whole new level.  Don't look at my past gangs as bad gangs I always wanted to fight cartels and every chance I got to fight I went. Just don't take me as a slacker. I earn my money by playing cop, so I will be financially stable unless if I spend all my money on Ifirits/Orcas....(in one night)

What can you bring to Torment: Great Teamwork, I have a great attitude and I can take orders really well. I'm also working on my flying in KOTH and Editor. I understand the meaning of tac-comms trust when you call tac-comms and people don't listen it pisses me off more than anything 

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): Every day of the week unless sick or really busy with IRL things, but I will be active.

What current members could vouch for you:

Buddy if he remembers me and maybe frizzy

Denied. Goodluck with your future gang endeavors. 

Buck and BrutaL like this

Application Format

If you don't feel comfortable posting app, PM me(xrantz),  and Addon.

In-game name: ratlord

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): close to 1000

Previous Gangs: a few , used a different name

Why would you like to join Torment: I heard you guys are cool players. I am looking for a solid group I can get to know. I'll admit. I get drunk every night and I am usually stoned almost every day of the week. I'd like to mention I contain a burning passion for killing other players. When I get hungry I look for pigs to roast so I can cook some bacon. I play better with those I get to know and trust. I am always looking to make new friends. =]

What can you bring to Torment: If you're looking for a sniper to lay in bushes / houses / or behind sand bags / rocks for long periods of time, then I am your man. Not only do I have plenty of trustworthy connections to find out the enemy's next move, I can provide quality Intel on the enemies location. I love to camp rebel outposts , Police Hq's , Main Towns, as well as drug cartels and illegal zones. I can be very loyal as long as If what I am fighting for and the players I am with are worth it. I can be serious or I can be laid back just looking to have fun. I don't get mad unless I am dealing with a complete retard. I have made 600+m shots and I am always down for close quarter combat fights. Lets just say I can be your friend or else your worst enemy =]

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): I'll be online when ever I am not at work or asleep =p always eating while playing 

What current members could vouch for you: Me and myself

Edited by Freshlynsane
Frizzy likes this
1 hour ago, Freshlynsane said:

Application Format

If you don't feel comfortable posting app, PM me(xrantz),  and Addon.

In-game name: ratlord

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): close to 1000

Previous Gangs: a few , used a different name

Why would you like to join Torment: I heard you guys are cool players. I am looking for a solid group I can get to know. I'll admit. I get drunk every night and I am usually stoned almost every day of the week. I'd like to mention I contain a burning passion for killing other players. When I get hungry I look for pigs to roast so I can cook some bacon. I play better with those I get to know and trust. I am always looking to make new friends. =]

What can you bring to Torment: If you're looking for a sniper to lay in bushes / houses / or behind sand bags / rocks for long periods of time, then I am your man. Not only do I have plenty of trustworthy connections to find out the enemy's next move, I can provide quality Intel on the enemies location. I love to camp rebel outposts , Police Hq's , Main Towns, as well as drug cartels and illegal zones. I can be very loyal as long as If what I am fighting for and the players I am with are worth it. I can be serious or I can be laid back just looking to have fun. I don't get mad unless I am dealing with a complete retard. I have made 600+m shots and I am always down for close quarter combat fights. Lets just say I can be your friend or else your worst enemy =]

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): I'll be online when ever I am not at work or asleep =p always eating while playing 

What current members could vouch for you: Me and myself

Denied. 

May reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by xrantz
Frizzy likes this

In-game name: Kippy 

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): Roughly 1055 between 2 accounts

https://gyazo.com/5872a50fffa232b1ce40359894cb355b

https://gyazo.com/7595bfe40e07227322777f4de115615e

Previous Gangs: Hyperion Force, Tunnel Snakes, Blackwing P.M.C, Left0vers, Wicked, 64-Bit

What level donator are you: $50

Why would you like to join Torment: Have some fun with an experienced group.

What can you bring to Torment: Badass'nes, good comms, fun, helpful

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 3-6 days a week 

What current members could vouch for you: N/A

Edited by kippy
3 minutes ago, kippy said:

In-game name: Kippy 

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): Roughly 1055 between 2 accounts

https://gyazo.com/5872a50fffa232b1ce40359894cb355b

https://gyazo.com/7595bfe40e07227322777f4de115615e

Previous Gangs: Hyperion Force, Tunnel Snakes, Blackwing P.M.C, Left0vers, Wicked, 64-Bit

What level donator are you: $50

Why would you like to join Torment: Have some fun with an experienced group.

What can you bring to Torment: Badass'nes, good comms, fun, helpful

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 3-6 days a week 

What current members could vouch for you: N/A

Denied.