°Torment° Recruitment [Server 1] NA AND EU | Very Limited

xrantz

In-game name:Dizzy The G9D

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):Over a million I ain't gotta show a screenshot yah mong

Previous Gangs:All the most l33t gangs

What level donator are you: 86

Why would you like to join Torment:Cuz I rekt mongz and I wanna show my skill rekting mongz on the streets of asylum

What can you bring to Torment:I will 360 no scope any mong out here bruh. I'm bout that lyfe

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 7 days a week 

What current members could vouch for: everyone will vouch cuz I'm a G9D

Feenix and George like this
2 minutes ago, WAKAFLAKA said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):Over a million I ain't gotta show a screenshot yah mong

Why would you like to join Torment:Cuz I rekt mongz and I wanna show my skill rekting mongz on the streets of asylum

What can you bring to Torment:I will 360 no scope any mong out here bruh. I'm bout that lyfe

51 minutes ago, WAKAFLAKA said:

+1

1 hour ago, WAKAFLAKA said:

Make a real app and maybe ill consider it.

In-game name: Goofy

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): http://imgur.com/0d6JmTh

Previous Gangs: Chaotic Minds, KR, The Ascendency, Project Syndicate, Blacklisted, Vindictive, Crucial, Syndicate.

What level donator are you: 1

Why would you like to join Torment: I fell like i need to join a new gang, and i think you guys are very good at this game.

What can you bring to Torment: A very active member, that can give tac coms and fight.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): All week, except Friday.

What current members could vouch for you: Frizzy

Frizzy likes this
On 3/3/2016 at 9:29 AM, Goofy said:

In-game name: Goofy

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): http://imgur.com/0d6JmTh

Previous Gangs: Chaotic Minds, KR, The Ascendency, Project Syndicate, Blacklisted, Vindictive, Crucial, Syndicate.

What level donator are you: 1

Why would you like to join Torment: I fell like i need to join a new gang, and i think you guys are very good at this game.

What can you bring to Torment: A very active member, that can give tac coms and fight.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): All week, except Friday.

What current members could vouch for you: Frizzy

Denied. Unfortunately you do not have enough cartel experience and game time, consider re-applying when those areas have been assessed.

Frizzy likes this

In-game name: Tiefs/Tiefman/Kiefman

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 2 accounts (both donor 4)

7VZooIP.png

RNzJpLn.png

(i let friends/gang members use this 1 if banned)^

Previous Gangs: "FUCK TS" "Project Syndicate"

What level donator are you: 4

Why would you like to join Torment: I hear you guys are legit

What can you bring to Torment: PILOT SKILLZZZZ

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): All the time

What current members could vouch for you: Teamfrizzy

Frizzy likes this
On 3/1/2016 at 0:26 PM, WAKAFLAKA said:

Who r u 

Addon likes this
51 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

7VZooIP.png

RNzJpLn.png

+1 good pilot

1 hour ago, Tiefman said:

7VZooIP.png

RNzJpLn.png

Denied

13 hours ago, Tiefman said:

cut the bs 3800 hours bro... whats the real reason

Project Syndicate was known as a vermin running gang that never did anything. More than likely you have no cartel, bank, fed, or PB experience with an actual positive outcome. He was being nice when he simply stated denied. 

Satan likes this

In-game name:Ricky Spanish

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 1250 with about 90% asylum,https://gyazo.com/27a50b26acd89d45d238067b0afa1aca

Previous Gangs: ATD way back when, and Paramount

What level donator are you:3

Why would you like to join Torment: Im looking for a solid group to play with while on civ.

What can you bring to Torment: I am a good shot. Also, I am not afraid to play aggressively.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):I play at least a couple hours a day if not more a week

What current members could vouch for you: I dont know

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

In-game name:Ricky Spanish

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 1250 with about 90% asylum,https://gyazo.com/27a50b26acd89d45d238067b0afa1aca

Previous Gangs: ATD way back when, and Paramount

Why would you like to join Torment: Im looking for a solid group to play with while on civ.

What can you bring to Torment: I am a good shot. Also, I am not afraid to play aggressively.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):I play at least a couple hours a day if not more a week

What current members could vouch for you: I dont know

Denied. Unfortunately no gang member can vouch for you, and I don't believe you've gained enough experience. Consider re-applying when those areas have been assessed. Thank you for your interest in Torment. 

In-game name: Das Otter

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): fe9f1dd24df2b4f23b0e7a4e1a69b525.png +1100 from before my steam hours where wiped last January 

Previous Gangs: DF, 64BC, REDRUM, HvC

What level donator are you: 3

Why would you like to join Torment: Have played against and sometimes with a lot of you guys a lot for almost 2 years now and was always left with a strong impression. Need to get back into the serious cartel fights with a more skillful group. Recently tried leading a smaller gang into becoming a serious cartel gang but not enough people had the drive for it.

What can you bring to Torment: Strong flying skills, love flying and have no problems with being in the air spotting. coming from 3 years combat soldier experience, I know how to keep communications relevant. Extensive cartel, bank, prison, old/new fed experience and general asylum combat.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 6-7

What current members could vouch for you: not sure, i've been playing against and with some of you for over a year and a half. Addon still owes me a kidney though.

Satan likes this

In-game name: HeroinUnicorn

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 4,700 https://gyazo.com/2599db27ddaa1c3e182e8b859126a292

Previous Gangs: HvC-BZ

Why would you like to join Torment: I want to face the best of the best. I've played and have learned the rest of asylum but I want to master cartels and the best way to do it is to fight the best and with the best.

What can you bring to Torment:I've mastered everything in asylum and looking for the next step which is moving on to cartels at a top tier level. I can bring a great shot, a pilot that can carry his own, clean tac coms, and a level headed chill attitude, as well as someone who has experience running his own gang , I can follow orders and do what is asked of me and have the experience to do what is needed.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 6-7 everyday for 5-8 hrs a day unless work interferes,

What current members could vouch for you:Non but I've faced you guys around asylum.

Edited by heroinunicorn
2 hours ago, Das Otter said:

In-game name: Das Otter

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): fe9f1dd24df2b4f23b0e7a4e1a69b525.png +1100 from before my steam hours where wiped last January 

Previous Gangs: DF, 64BC, REDRUM, HvC

Why would you like to join Torment: Have played against and sometimes with a lot of you guys a lot for almost 2 years now and was always left with a strong impression. Need to get back into the serious cartel fights with a more skillful group. Recently tried leading a smaller gang into becoming a serious cartel gang but not enough people had the drive for it.

What can you bring to Torment: Strong flying skills, love flying and have no problems with being in the air spotting. coming from 3 years combat soldier experience, I know how to keep communications relevant. Extensive cartel, bank, prison, old/new fed experience and general asylum combat.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 6-7

What current members could vouch for you: not sure, i've been playing against and with some of you for over a year and a half. Addon still owes me a kidney though.

59 minutes ago, heroinunicorn said:

In-game name: HeroinUnicorn

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 4,700 https://gyazo.com/2599db27ddaa1c3e182e8b859126a292

Previous Gangs: HvC-BZ

Why would you like to join Torment: I want to face the best of the best. I've played and have learned the rest of asylum but I want to master cartels and the best way to do it is to fight the best and with the best.

What can you bring to Torment:I've mastered everything in asylum and looking for the next step which is moving on to cartels at a top tier level. I can bring a great shot, a pilot that can carry his own, clean tac coms, and a level headed chill attitude, as well as someone who has experience running his own gang , I can follow orders and do what is asked of me and have the experience to do what is needed.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 6-7 everyday for 5-8 hrs a day unless work interferes,

What current members could vouch for you:Non but I've faced you guys around asylum.

Unfortunately we have to deny both of your applications. Feel free to apply in the future. No information can be given besides personal reasoning between the leaders.

Feenix likes this

In-game name: Tye

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/0f3fb02f5ed6fa78e76f0c03850394c0

Previous Gangs: Dhm,Instinct,Wicked

Why would you like to join Torment: I want to join a good gang that is fun to play with and fight cartels a lot 

What can you bring to Torment: I'm good long range and cqc player I also have good tac coms and a lot of experience with cartels Banks,Feds,and Prison Breaks 

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 6-7 days a week 

What current members could vouch for you: Frizzy and Brutal

Frizzy likes this