Mythic + With Badabing

Gatorade

29 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Well you see I had a full 10 slot of alliance characters and last year when you guys wanted to play horde I paid and transfered my shaman. You guys played for a solid month or two then dissapeared off the face of the earth -> hence why I went back to alliance.

Mr. Brown still plays, but i think he only does Ranked Arenas they wanted me to do 3s with them all the time and meh. But i'll def be back around for the new X pack.

Edited by Tyler
7 hours ago, Tyler said:

but that shit is expensive lmao. 

f2342f79b33cd2117839a605e4fca42b.png

The hunter is actually really dope with the changes they made in BFA it might be worth your time leveling. There's always the Death knight / Demon Hunter approach too.

I personally like to have both factions,

Edited by Sugarfoot
2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

The hunter is actually really dope with the changes they made in BFA it might be worth your time leveling. There's always the Death knight / Demon Hunter approach too.

I personally like to have both factions,

Meh maybe i could level a DK if i really hated my self and wanted to quit the game once i got 110. I'm not good at grinding in games anymore i get burned out too easily and never want to play again lol.

Just now, Tyler said:

Meh maybe i could level a DK if i really hated my self and wanted to quit the game once i got 110. I'm not good at grinding in games anymore i get burned out too easily and never want to play again lol.

I feel you, I'll probably convince bada to get a horde character eventually anyways. I personally love having one on each side that I main.

Tyler likes this