Vets2VETS

Good day gents, 

New to the server- a personal and close friend suggeted this for our gaming outreach community of vets.   A few of us have been playing the past week on your servers- been fun.  ALot of people willing to help us its great. 

IM not new to arma but am not to AL, seems intresting and gives us a good time to talk and videogame to escape issues alot of us are having.  

Im vets, i current work for ESL/UBISOFT in Rainbowsix running PL/CL events all over the world-  Big fat guy with glasses and boston cap-  my aim in life is to help my brothers coming back to find a solid fondation and support network of other Vets, its a brotherhood and how we roll it.  

Former USMC (retired)  if there are anyother wouned warriors intrested in linking up for arma or other games feel free to hit us up even if your not prior military we dont mind...usually a big group of us on and just enjoy the fun together.    

Keep it btw the lines and enjoy life- 

Vets2VETS_TV   - Twitch.tv/the_Grinder_Vets2vets

Discord if you wann join us for some fun on civ or parmedic or any other game:  https://discord.gg/WcaH8Z  Everyones welcome!

me and my puppy dog

36279769_911800888689_831088325244957491

21192779_856206909469_103111425502216039

Padrinos, Silver-Spy, DJB and 19 others like this
10 hours ago, Smee said:

@Vets2vets_TV welcome to Asylum! I had a german shepherd myself, maybe we’ll see each other in game and have a chat! Enjoy your stay!

o for sure youll have to  post a pic--- tripoli is actually a beglian malinios still part of the shepards- shes the best pup-

10 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

@Vets2vets_TV welcome to Asylum! I fly fixed wing aircraft myself, maybe we’ll see each other in game and have a chat! Enjoy your stay!

nice! well have to chat for sure--- ill be on the look out for you!

7 hours ago, GreenDemon said:

Welcome to the community and thanks for you service

https://gyazo.com/17b74147a2989d17b1f7c0bae4d0eb9f

Thanks! i appreciate the kind words! 

7 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

i like your dog

Thanks Tripoli is my buddie- best pup a dog can ask for-

Be sure and catch us in our helmets when we fly on arma- ill post a pic when i get  a few--- lol 

On 7/3/2018 at 4:40 AM, Vets2vets_TV said:

app is put in and waiting--- 

Whats my primary weapon--- MY VOICE cause SGT dont know how to whisper....lol    

You can multiquote by pressing on the ac72ffef41b346c44e3aace046b977a7.png next to where it says quote, and it'll show the amount of quoted comments on the bottom right side with the option to click on to quote all and reply.

Also, welcome ;)

massi likes this