After constantly changing my mind on houses I buy and such, I've noticed one background cost that I never really think about when buying and moving my homes.

Crates!

Crates are something we physically place, and since they just get destroyed for no reason, and don't even transfer over to the new buyer of the house.

I feel we should be able to pick up crates using scroll, rather than only having the option to remove them.

It only makes sense? Why would i leave something so valuable in a house to let it get destroyed? 

Although to pick up the crate I feel it has to be completely empty of all items etc.

Not sure if this is a good idea, I know it annoys me, let me hear what you think

Donald, Patato, Defragments and 1 other like this
27 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

I liked the way it used to be. When u bought a house, The crates from the old owner would transfer over. Its like Christmas day when u are doing Real Estate

This ^

i once bought a random house in kavala and it came with 8 treasure maps and loads of flawless diamonds. Best decision I ever made

Edited by Gяavlツ
NA education
56 minutes ago, BananaGoatPC said:

What was the reason for removing the ability to get the previous owners crates when you bought the house?

Im assuming it saved a lot of admin work. If you perma ban say a duper, There crates go along with it, Along with there cash. But now if the crates aren't properly wiped u could have a lot of duped items out into the eco

BananaGoatPC likes this
Just now, Tom Kappa said:

Im assuming it saved a lot of admin work. If you perma ban say a duper, There crates go along with it, Along with there cash. But now if the crates aren't properly wiped u could have a lot of duped items out into the eco

I guess that makes sense but I feel like that is only for a few accounts of duping, Its only cause I miss getting unexpected stuff in crates.

2 hours ago, Mr. Hankey said:

After constantly changing my mind on houses I buy and such, I've noticed one background cost that I never really think about when buying and moving my homes.

Crates!

Crates are something we physically place, and since they just get destroyed for no reason, and don't even transfer over to the new buyer of the house.

I feel we should be able to pick up crates using scroll, rather than only having the option to remove them.

It only makes sense? Why would i leave something so valuable in a house to let it get destroyed? 

Although to pick up the crate I feel it has to be completely empty of all items etc.

Not sure if this is a good idea, I know it annoys me, let me hear what you think

Would be a nice thing to implement but the servers are not up long enough to go from house 1 to house 2 so you will just end up losing the crates during transportation

cHIP oTLE likes this
1 hour ago, Tom Kappa said:

2 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

What was the reason for removing the ability to get the previous owners crates when you bought the house?

That's actually not why, From what I've heard it's something that wasn't intended to be in the game. Pretty sure when they wipe a duper it also wipes the crates. It was a fun feature/bug to go around and gamble money on those houses tho

Edited by Kevingreen23
BananaGoatPC likes this