So ive been having issues running the game as of late and i think it may be do to the newer updates for instances prior to the recent updates i had solid frames even in kavala however now its much different i struggle to even hold 35fps in rural areas i thought maybe at first it was due to 64bit and 32bit stuff so i swapped them and nothing changed so i dont know what to do if anyone has any suggestion id like to hear them because in this current state i dont know if i can keep playing. P.S: This only happens on asylum 

3 hours ago, 王Rambunctious Cheeto王 said:

So ive been having issues running the game as of late and i think it may be do to the newer updates for instances prior to the recent updates i had solid frames even in kavala however now its much different i struggle to even hold 35fps in rural areas i thought maybe at first it was due to 64bit and 32bit stuff so i swapped them and nothing changed so i dont know what to do if anyone has any suggestion id like to hear them because in this current state i dont know if i can keep playing. P.S: This only happens on asylum 

Innate likes this