The 911 gangs are going to quit Asylum as a whole

Jueze

As an ordinary Chinese player, I want to say that Asylum is a server that links the world together, a server full of content and fun, a server with a virtual reality full of similar servers. Playing the Asylum server for 3 years, has been fascinated by such a game, and our Chinese players are all Asylum VIP, but It is the Chinese people who have been treated unfairly in the server, making it sad for our Chinese players. For example, I was banned by the badabing for more than a year, until I was relieved of the ban. I immediately returned to Asylum, but I was very disappointed that the former Asylum server was very stable and had 5 servers. Now, there are only 3 servers, and one server only opens 12 hours a day. All servers are shit. Many of my friends are tired of such garbage servers. They hate the error prohibition of administrators, and can not accept other players' racial discrimination. Goodbye Asylum.

3 minutes ago, jueze0526 said:

As an ordinary Chinese player, I want to say that Asylum is a server that links the world together, a server full of content and fun, a server with a virtual reality full of similar servers. Playing the Asylum server for 3 years, has been fascinated by such a game, and our Chinese players are all Asylum VIP, but It is the Chinese people who have been treated unfairly in the server, making it sad for our Chinese players. For example, I was banned by the badabing for more than a year, until I was relieved of the ban. I immediately returned to Asylum, but I was very disappointed that the former Asylum server was very stable and had 5 servers. Now, there are only 3 servers, and one server only opens 12 hours a day. All servers are shit. Many of my friends are tired of such garbage servers. They hate the error prohibition of administrators, and can not accept other players' racial discrimination. Goodbye Asylum.

14 minutes ago, jueze0526 said:

Thats fine you all will be missed in the report section for lag switching rdm vdm and all the other shit u all do  

Bad Samaritan likes this

The server stability is something we all have witnessed and you are not the only people to be miss treated in any way.Its been worked on and we hope it will be fixed.For everyone else who might seem harsh to you buy saying stuff that you may not like.Well there own encounter with you was bad once so the next time they see you they remind you of what you did in the past.Which could be RDM etc.I myself was shot down as a cop when i just said "Ni Hao" to one of your member but as an old asylum player i know the drill of simple report and ban system.

On conclusion Bamf has taken an initiative to solve the issue and if you guys are leaving thats your own decission. I wish you best of luck.

real talk though and this is going to sound unusual coming from me and i'm probably guilty of doing this myself but who wouldn't want to leave after being harassed and racially discriminated against every single day you play the server. sure, some of them may break the rules and whatever else but it's unfair to make generalizations about a whole group based off the actions of a minority. it's immature and annoying. jokes and toxicity are okay in moderation but it comes to a point where it's downright harassment.

sure you can go ahead and meme me and label me a hypocrite due to some of my past actions but if you don't think how they were treated was fucked up there's something wrong - and if that's the case just take a minute to stray away from your internet ego and actually think critically for a moment. 

Edited by explicit
2 hours ago, jueze0526 said:

I personally will miss you guys, you where funny and fought pretty good. My first week as a corporal you guys downed me and tied me up and formed a circle around me shouting and chanting. I found it hilarious and have the video somewhere. Good luck to where you guys go!

BlackShot and Deadly like this
57 minutes ago, explicit said:

real talk though and this is going to sound unusual coming from me and i'm probably guilty of doing this myself but who wouldn't want to leave after being harassed and racially discriminated against every single day you play the server. sure, some of them may break the rules and whatever else but it's unfair to make generalizations about a whole group based off the actions of a minority. it's immature and annoying. jokes and toxicity are okay in moderation but it comes to a point where it's downright harassment.

sure you can go ahead and meme me and label me a hypocrite due to some of my past actions but if you don't think how they were treated was fucked up there's something wrong - and if that's the case just take a minute to stray away from your internet ego and actually think critically for a moment. 

O.O

Me no believe you just said dis.

explicit likes this
1 hour ago, explicit said:

Words of wisdom, pal. I wouldn't like to play on a server where I'm constantly harassed by a bunch of toxic individuals just because they've been butthurt in some way. How many English speaking folks haven't RDMd the shit out of players? How many haven't they seen breaking Asylum rules? I bet it's a much larger number if compared to the Chinese - and communication isn't even a problem for them. But they are the "exception", right? The Chinese are "different". Hypocrites.

@jueze0526 I hope you know they've been working on trying to fix the recent server lag. While I myself haven't been enjoying Asylum the way I used to, especially because of server stability, I still have hope that they'll sort it out eventually. In regard to the players being toxic, don't let that affect you, bro. There's also a bunch of people who would like to see you guys around. I hope you can reconsider it!

Good luck!

Atra, explicit and Mr. Linux like this
4 hours ago, jueze0526 said:

What you fail to realize is @BaDaBiNg_10-8 hates us all equally

BlackShot, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Atra like this
1 hour ago, Mason Statham said:

The reason most people hate you as a group is because you don't speak any English on a English RP server. And you go around in groups of 15 so it's just a one sided fight if you do fight anyone.

So because they are organized and big that means people shouldn't like them? I would like to see how people would of lasted prior to 6.0 when there where giant groups roaming around preying on innocent diamond miners.

Edited by Mank
dog., YuSheng, BlackShot and 1 other like this
16 hours ago, jueze0526 said:

that's why I'm going to renegade server.