Good Ol' Kavala

1 hour ago, Sp0on said:

honestly im upset. The person recording this video is within the wrong. He is a bounty hunter but he is not turning his bounty in. instead, he is pretending like he is an APD officer. He has not said anything to grant him anything besides him looking like a dick.  Don't be intimidated by people like this. He says he knows the law, but he looks like an ass.

Sorry do I have to ask you for permission to role play too? Sorry can I only just say “hands up or be downed” and go turn him in.

Edited by thelegendarywookie
Bad Samaritan and Mank like this
25 minutes ago, thelegendarywookie said:

Sorry do I have to ask you for permission to role play too? Sorry can I only just say “hands up or be downed” and go turn him in.

New patch notes talking to ur bounty will automatically count as u willing to give the bounty to the cops. If u want the bounty urself u can shoot him go up and restrain him and go directly towards courthouse. Once you downed him your not allowed to look for his buddies or redown him for your safety. 

Read the patch notes :kermit:

Jk btw

2 hours ago, Sp0on said:

honestly im upset. The person recording this video is within the wrong. He is a bounty hunter but he is not turning his bounty in. instead, he is pretending like he is an APD officer. He has not said anything to grant him anything besides him looking like a dick.  Don't be intimidated by people like this. He says he knows the law, but he looks like an ass.

LOL. you're mad that someone's playing and having fun within the rules? Did you miss the first 40 seconds of the video? There's a cadet that literally just rdm'ed (twice including the 2 others you see restrained) and you're angry about someone "pretending to be like a cop" (which he doesn't). I can now see how these new quality cadets are being trained and brought into these servers.

Just curious - how often do you SGTs and LTs meet up to circle jerk each other?

thelegendarywookie likes this
Just now, PoorAsianBoy said:

LOL. you're mad that someone's playing and having fun within the rules? Did you miss the first 40 seconds of the video? There's a cadet that literally just rdm'ed (twice including the 2 others you see restrained) and you're angry about someone "pretending to be like a cop" (which he doesn't). I can now see how these new quality cadets are being trained and brought into these servers.

Just curious - how often do you SGTs and LTs meet up to circle jerk each other?

Why would lts jerk of people I think lts are the ones being jerked

5 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Higherups seem to pass anyone to constable when they know the speed limit inside a city. A constable I met they other day didn't even know when to give kidnapping charge ffs. 

Lmao true let me do the RAs and Only 2 out of 10 will pass trust me.

Cuz I only promoted cadets when they did a good job on the test AND I had the feeling that they would be good cops.. Unless u can try the RA on a different date.

IAmLegion likes this
52 minutes ago, HomeTrlx said:

Cuz I only promoted cadets when they did a good job on the test AND I had the feeling that they would be good cops.. Unless u can try the RA on a different date.

and that's what we need not can you search a man at drug dealer here, yes? alrighty well ur ready to teach cadets what you don't know

Edited by wollie35
1 hour ago, HomeTrlx said:

ohw you shut be Lt by now we all can agree on that trix

Edited by IAmLegion
7 hours ago, wollie35 said:

I met a constable who was constable for 2 weeks. Wanted to charge me with attempted menslaughter for killing a cop. Wanted to charge me with assuring bank robbery while I already had the charge for doing the bank.

Did he charge you?

Just now, wollie35 said:

i was on cop, i stopped the moron (didn't mean me)

8 hours ago, wollie35 said:

I met a constable who was constable for 2 weeks. Wanted to charge me with attempted menslaughter for killing a cop. Wanted to charge me with assuring bank robbery while I already had the charge for doing the bank. 

You talked about yourself 3 times so im a bit confused now

massi, Batcan and Sp0on like this
10 minutes ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

Surely you shouldn't be confused about the actions that should be taken towards this cadet that clearly broke the rules right :) 

The cadet asked him to stop, he didnt so he shot at him whats wrong with this? Dont see any other rules broken

Edited by Sijanec
5 minutes ago, Sijanec said:

The cadet asked him to stop, he didnt so he downed him whats wrong with this?

"Yo Sijanec stop"

*Keeps walking*

*I shoot him*

*I get banned for rdm*

So you're saying if I ask someone to stop I can just shoot him if he doesn't? Plus the guy literally stopped, got off the ladder he was climbing, explained what he was doing which gives the cadet no reason to shoot, then continued on the ladder.  Plus the cadet lied about the whole situation to a higher up. boggles my mind how you guys are actually defending this guy xD

Edit* he didnt even down him so you didnt even watch the video lmfao

Edited by PoorAsianBoy
13 minutes ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

"Yo Sijanec stop"

*Keeps walking*

*I shoot him*

*I get banned for rdm*

So you're saying if I ask someone to stop I can just shoot him if he doesn't? Plus the guy literally stopped, got off the ladder he was climbing, explained what he was doing which gives the cadet no reason to shoot, then continued on the ladder.  Plus the cadet lied about the whole situation to a higher up. boggles my mind how you guys are actually defending this guy xD

Edit* he didnt even down him so you didnt even watch the video lmfao

1. RDM is not directly and APD issue lmfao

2. The cadet probably thought that he is kidnapping the guy or hes gonna drop him of the atm building since its kinda abnormal for a bountyhunter to bring his bounty on top of the atm instead to the corthous lmfao

3. I did type downed but I remembered he wasnt downed since I watched the video a few hours ago so i edited it before your post was made so check again LMFAO

Edited by Sijanec
Sp0on and massi like this
28 minutes ago, Sijanec said:

You talked about yourself 3 times so im a bit confused now

i confused it with a different story, that was the case with justin, but i already made a meme video on him. 

(i forgot i actually do play cop once in a while)

Edited by wollie35
Just now, Sijanec said:

2. The guy probably thought that he is kidnapping the guy or hes gonna drop him of the atm building since its kinda abnormal for a bountyhunter to bring his bounty on top of the atm instead to the corthous lmfao

3. I did type downed but I remembered he wasnt downed since I watched the video a few hours ago so i edited it before your post was made so check gain LMFAO

Whether or not he thought wookie was gonna kidnap him, turn him in or fkn have a tea party it doesn't matter. He didn't use his voice, broke the rules and lied. The guy obviously is new to the game. He rdm'd both andrew and I moments before this without even saying anything. Your first point just proves how corrupt you guys are in protecting / hiring cops that break or don't know basic asylum rules.

13 minutes ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

Whether or not he thought wookie was gonna kidnap him, turn him in or fkn have a tea party it doesn't matter. He didn't use his voice, broke the rules and lied. The guy obviously is new to the game. He rdm'd both andrew and I moments before this without even saying anything. Your first point just proves how corrupt you guys are in protecting / hiring cops that break or don't know basic asylum rules.

Ok

Sp0on likes this
2 hours ago, Sijanec said:

2. The cadet probably thought that he is kidnapping the guy or hes gonna drop him of the atm building since its kinda abnormal for a bountyhunter to bring his bounty on top of the atm instead to the corthous lmfao

3. I did type downed but I remembered he wasnt downed since I watched the video a few hours ago so i edited it before your post was made so check again LMFAO

Voice is primary weapon, he said stop i did, explained what i was doing, instead of following me or asking what he is wanted for to confirm, he shot, when i called him out on it he shot again then ran away, the constable and the other cadet didnt shoot they watched, worse case scenario i did drop him i got a bounty and he gets revived, they just wanted the 55k bounty on his head, i already had this dealt with, i posted it here for a meme for people to laugh and marco took it to heart and gave me points.

Edited by thelegendarywookie
8 hours ago, thelegendarywookie said:

Voice is primary weapon, he said stop i did, explained what i was doing, instead of following me or asking what he is wanted for to confirm, he shot, when i called him out on it he shot again then ran away, the constable and the other cadet didnt shoot they watched, worse case scenario i did drop him i got a bounty and he gets revived, they just wanted the 55k bounty on his head, i already had this dealt with, i posted it here for a meme for people to laugh and marco took it to heart and gave me points.

Go outside

Sp0on and ItsLego like this
19 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

@Sijanec my firste ncounter with the APD this morning, these constables are teaching the cadets

If you feel they done something wrong did you submit an IA report? No? Typical crybabys. Instead of trying fixin the problem that you are pointing out you bitch about it on the forums and try to put people in a bad light publicly. Get out of my face. Rat move.

massi likes this
10 minutes ago, Sijanec said:

If you feel they done something wrong did you submit an IA report? No? Typical crybabys. Instead of trying fixin the problem that you are pointing out you bitch about it on the forums and try to put people in a bad light publicly. Get out of my face. Rat move.

reporting 1 person aint fixing shit. i don't dislike mycri, hes just not a  very good cop. :shrug:

1 minute ago, wollie35 said:

reporting 1 person aint fixing shit. i don't dislike mycri, hes just not a  very good cop. :shrug:

Oh so instead of trying to get shit sorted you rather bitch about it on the forums. I see. A typical SJW.

Edited by Sijanec
12 minutes ago, Sijanec said:

Oh so instead of trying to get shit sorted you rather bitch about it on the forums. I see. A typical SJW.

Calm down sija I am just stating the APD sucks rn. Everybody gets accepted and constables teach the wrong. 7ts) it's not like he's the only 1 who is dumb. 

2 hours ago, Sijanec said:

You guys are actually fucking delusional. Would you even punish the cops? The fact that you can't even realize the cadet broke a rule already shows how intelligent you are.

3 minutes ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

You guys are actually fucking delusional. Would you even punish the cops? The fact that you can't even realize the cadet broke a rule already shows how intelligent you are.

constable* the cadewt did a good job thats the fun part (i would understand if a cadet made a mistake and the corporal corrected him, but cadet knowing more then the constable well, thats just awkward)

Edited by wollie35
51 minutes ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

Thank god you aint on the APD. And dont talk about inteligent because it seems like your thinking process is a bit slow

Batcan likes this
Just now, Sijanec said:

Thank god you aint on the APD. And dont talk about inteligent because it seems like your thinking process is a bit slow

LOL funny how you say that cuz I was a cadet. Didn't bother getting constable. 

Thinking process is a bit slow? May I ask how? After all you're the dumbass that thinks "APD STOP" is initiation. 

*I'm bouta stop replying. Y'all LTs don't do anything to set an examples to other cops when a cop breaks a rule. Obv don't wanna improve the server either. 

Edited by PoorAsianBoy
Just now, PoorAsianBoy said:

LOL funny how you say that cuz I was a cadet. Didn't bother getting constable. 

Thinking process is a bit slow? May I ask how? After all you're the dumbass that thinks "APD STOP" is initiation. 

*I'm bouta stop replying. Y'all LTs don't do anything to set an examples to other cops when a cop breaks a rule. Obv don't wanna improve the server either. 

RDM is not a police issue so stop whining that lts should do something.

PoorAsianBoy and Bob Lee like this