Good Ol' Kavala

1 hour ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

I was talkin bout wookie's vid* but ye the amount of 20 iq kids they promote is a damn problem. Wouldn't have to make IA reports if they just tighten up their regulations.

22 minutes ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

LOL funny how you say that cuz I was a cadet. Didn't bother getting constable. 

Thinking process is a bit slow? May I ask how? After all you're the dumbass that thinks "APD STOP" is initiation. 

*I'm bouta stop replying. Y'all LTs don't do anything to set an examples to other cops when a cop breaks a rule. Obv don't wanna improve the server either. 

Hey PoorAsianBoy, you need to know something:

57201c0dcbe9f51f6d87117652df80eb.png

If you feel that they are breaking the game rules, please post the report in the PLAYER REPORTING SECTION, thank you. 

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/65-player-reporting-process/

PoorAsianBoy and massi like this
On 13. 7. 2018 at 4:24 AM, Marco said:

Action Taken thanks for the report on yourself. 

On 13. 7. 2018 at 4:27 AM, thelegendarywookie said:

Already got abuse of 911 for no reason and told i shouldve been blacklisted for it, might as well get more dumb points!!

Maybe it would've been blacklisted faster if you went and paintball some more cops.

6 hours ago, Sijanec said:

If you feel they done something wrong did you submit an IA report? No? Typical crybabys. Instead of trying fixin the problem that you are pointing out you bitch about it on the forums and try to put people in a bad light publicly. Get out of my face. Rat move.

Careful Spoons messages magically disappeared and all the messages quoting him

39 minutes ago, thelegendarywookie said:

yea one cop, for downing me 2 times and stealing my heli, great point snitch

don't know if you can't count to 3?

Oh my god, he stole your heli? Well luckily you had enough money to buy them more and VDM people in kavala square.

It's sad that you are trying to be a thug here, but you were crying in a support channel

7 hours ago, Bob Lee said:

don't know if you can't count to 3?

Oh my god, he stole your heli? Well luckily you had enough money to buy them more and VDM people in kavala square.

It's sad that you are trying to be a thug here, but you were crying in a support channel

didnt kill anyone with the heli, besides the officer, i will admit you getting downed was wrong but i didnt do it, so hop off my dick and get your facts straight