Spar 16 5.56 Legalization

SPAR 16 5.56  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should the SPAR 16 5.56 be a legal bounty hunting weapon?

Just now, The Official Shadow said:

I understand the long barrel is illegal and short barrel is legal but it is really a technicality. The point is you could not buy the gun at skip without a bounty hunter license and you cannot cap without a rebel license so the gun doesn't even matter.

you can cap a cartel with a bh license.

stop.

just stop.

Xehons and massi like this
Just now, bbgreg17 said:

Why do you need it? That is my point. You say you should have it but can't give a reason other than it would be cool or cops have it. Only 13% of officers have it. I will ask again. Why should all bounty hunters have it?

I believer that the bounty hunters need the SPAR 16 because the jump between the vermin and the MX is huge, (we are not even including the trg it is unplayable) and the SPAR would add a better gun for people that want to engage in fighting at rebel outpost for their bounties and want a gun that can hit at a decent range but at the same time can be very effective at clearing rooms and getting shots off so they do not lose their bounties because bounty hunters are often outnumbered aswell.

3 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

you can cap a cartel with a bh license.

stop.

just stop.

My mistake, I was thinking about it as you need the license to buy the illegal weapon, but if the spar was legal then it would be fine. I would much rather it be for bounty hunters than rebels to be honest. 

Must have an illegal firearm purchased from the rebel outpost (SDAR Does not count)

Edited by The Official Shadow
Just now, The Official Shadow said:

Maybe they could make it so it is only illegal for bounty hunters to have lethal mags for the spar and you can only cap cartel with lethal mags so if you have them it makes the gun illegal again? Problem solving.

why are you bhing with lethal mags?

STOP.

Quite frankly the weapon option on the server isn't really that good, civilians  can defend themselves legally with anything .45 and 9 mm while cops run around with 5.56 and 7.62 and on top of the caliber cops can also have suppressed weapons, so why is it that the everyday normal citizen cant get anything legal above .45 and 9 mm while cops can run around with full assault loadouts i might as well be using the prison shank to take down the us military. 

On another note is it just more or does it seem like all the cops on the servers don't do anything except for camp around the drug fields mainly cocaine i feel like their needs to be a 20 minute cool-down when they bust someone at that location or at least some sort of limitation so that people can actually get money 

Edited by CptDashie

This whole argument is stupid the SPAR16 and 17 are illegal and will remain illegal until they tell us otherwise. No amount of bitching, arguing, or complaining is going to change that. The SPAR 16 is super fucking cheap anyways buy the damn thing BH with it and if the cops stop you be chill hand it over and go buy another one who cares still cheaper than an MX if they decide to charge you.

• 2 years later...

I would be down with making the Spar16 legal but only if you can also buy the lethal version in the civ gunshop. Always has seemed silly to me the best legal gun is a PDW. Dont get me wrong the PDW can SLAP at close range but when you're expected to ward off a group with MKs trying to rob you at high yeild or something you'd need a Spar at minimum. You pretty much cant do even legal activities without an illegal gun, which from day 1 has seemed silly to me.

1 hour ago, Doomba said:

I would be down with making the Spar16 legal but only if you can also buy the lethal version in the civ gunshop. Always has seemed silly to me the best legal gun is a PDW. Dont get me wrong the PDW can SLAP at close range but when you're expected to ward off a group with MKs trying to rob you at high yeild or something you'd need a Spar at minimum. You pretty much cant do even legal activities without an illegal gun, which from day 1 has seemed silly to me.

6dac353e1f36a1e93989aa5b11cad9cd.png

On 5/29/2021 at 7:20 PM, Doomba said:

I have since learned that they are legal, but the cop who seized it off of me was simply retarded

If this did indeed occur then you’re more than welcome to submit an IA.

However, did you have the correct licenses for the firearm? Many non bounty hunters try to carry the spar around and trick cops 

On 5/29/2021 at 7:22 PM, Defragments said:

like most of them

😢