Change log 8.1.7

bamf

6 minutes ago, Steve said:

We had one instance where someone got revived in a tower and they then fell through the tower and died again. I'm not sure if this was a recent change or not because it could just be a very rare bug.

I think that just depends where they die.  That happens in KOTH too on occasion 

Sp0on likes this
36 minutes ago, Steve said:

We had one instance where someone got revived in a tower and they then fell through the tower and died again. I'm not sure if this was a recent change or not because it could just be a very rare bug.

That probably just related to how Arma built the tower object. To my understanding of how servers are built very rarely does anyone make a custom object, and the tower you described is probably one of the Arma built objects. So it really was just Arma's code that is bugged.

Who would of guessed :FeelsBadMan:

On 7/17/2018 at 1:54 AM, Wop said:

Alright idk why but I cant delete the quote and idk why it popped up anyways but this needs to be said.  No disrespect to @Gnashes and @bamf because you guys have obviously done a lot for this community and you listen to see what we want even if we do get pissed and dont appreciate at the time although, @Poseidon you my friend deserve a big thank you from this community because on day one (note I havent been home to play the servers yet) you get a patch released and appearently the server have a huge increase in stability and I can only see this getting Asylum shooting back up in population and I look foward to seeing new content being pushed out after server preformance issues get fully fixed.

Just now, Mr.Purple said:

S1 is lagging rn.

I would like to add server 1 is now dead. The funeral will be held as you are reading this, more than welcome to attend. It will be held at the server browser screen. Just yell at it and maybe it will come back because I tried loving it and it didn't work.

On 7/16/2018 at 10:25 PM, bamf said:

We are releasing the first patch that @Poseidon has been working on.  There are several performance tweaks in the patch.  Let's see how it runs.  

I'll put more notes up later, but for tonight we're just going to get this thing out there.  

Idk if you guys know but if you have a bounty hunter license, even if you have 7.62 you have to keep soft logging to capture a cartel, it goes about 30% then freezes each time

3 hours ago, thelegendarywookie said:

Idk if you guys know but if you have a bounty hunter license, even if you have 7.62 you have to keep soft logging to capture a cartel, it goes about 30% then freezes each time

1 hour ago, Lucien said:

Im pretty sure that being able to cap cartels with a bounty hunter license is unintended 

Run out of the cartel and back in to see the progress. Even if you don't it still captures but the bar just glitches, it happens even on rebel.

3 hours ago, thelegendarywookie said:

Right, because Bounty Hunters can't cap cartels

35 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Right, because Bounty Hunters can't cap cartels

So bounty hunters are intended to have the ability to cap the cartels with an MX (or bounty hunter weapons like vermin and TRG) sir?  Or is it just intended to work with only rebel weapons in the hands of a bounty hunter?

Edited by Wop
52 minutes ago, Wop said:

So bounty hunters are intended to have the ability to cap the cartels with an MX (or bounty hunter weapons like vermin and TRG) sir?  Or is it just intended to work with only rebel weapons in the hands of a bounty hunter?

It's not intended to work at all. Bounty Hunters cannot cap cartels. You must be a Rebel to cap a cartel.

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

It's not intended to work at all. Bounty Hunters cannot cap cartels. You must be a Rebel to cap a cartel.

The way that they scripted it was that if bounty hunter licence, then no cap. (I think, you used to be able to SDAR cap w/ licence)

17 minutes ago, bamf said:

Another hotfix with a few more map adjustments, prison gate fix, etc is rolling out now.  

everyone is being kicked for BE script restriction

when is the jailtime sync being fixed? everytime I softlog/server restarts my time goes back to 45mins :FeelsBadMan: