Change log 8.1.7

bamf

The change to Motown and Paratus happened before the thing you're quoting there Azeh.  No need to start something where nothing is there.  Motown and Paratus had their status changed to show that they are obviously important here, but when someone needs to reach a developer they should reach out to myself or Gnashes and not those other two.  Paratus and Motown are busy with Identity, and are not involved here on a day to day basis.  

Silver-Spy, Walt, Patato and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, bamf said:

Anyone else seeing this, or was this an isolated thing?  It would be every vehicle that would despawn I would think if one does...

2 hours ago, Randy. said:

Havent seen it with anything else, they wont despawn if you stop the lab, get in and turn engine on and off then restart lab, but opening the T doesnt keep it from despawning. 

I had a few vehicles despawn even when I was cycling the locks every few minutes...hopping in them for a second did seem to keep them around.

On 7/20/2018 at 9:03 AM, LastKiller said:

there is a glitch where people get killed by desks at dmv or shops.had it happen to me yesterday.get close to the edge of it and you get insta killed

No doubt as a medic think we got over 100 calls over the last two day's and if you go upstairs to fast cut that corner to fast your dead.

Huan Lee likes this

The TCF Gang was about to merge with us, (ONE) 2 Of our members did some investigating on them, they found out that they were banned off CQC for hacking, and he noticed they were spawning in gear like wearing the exact same loadouts and having a suspicious amount of rockets. They went to the teamspeak and got 3 of their members banned.

EDIT: Also, they were proven to be banned from Olympus for the same reason

Edited by Huan Lee
57 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

The TCF Gang was about to merge with us, (ONE) 2 Of our members did some investigating on them, they found out that they were banned off CQC for hacking, and he noticed they were spawning in gear like wearing the exact same loadouts and having a suspicious amount of rockets. They went to the teamspeak and got 3 of their members banned.

Yeah, I watched your fight in Pyrgos after the bank robbery, I do appreciate your gang's honesty with reporting them.

Walt and Mooon like this
22 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

thanks for reporting them

Johnny, Samus_Aran, Mooon and 2 others like this