Coca-Cola Production (Server 3)

Our Introduction

Hello to anyone reading this thread, I would like to announce the recruitment for the Server 3 gang Coca-Cola Production. We are currently a small gang with 3 members but we are looking for expansion. We are okay with keeping the gang small because we do not want "meatshields" we are looking for quality players. Our goals are to have a good grip over cartels and turf while still building a strong network of allies. We do not use TeamSpeak, we use Discord instead. Upon joining Coca-Cola Production you may be selected to join a subsidiary called "ASS", Asylum Security Services. For more information feel free to message me or @Kev

Requirements

Knowledge of Cartels, Turf, and Asylum
Minimum of 100 hours in-game
Experience with guns in Arma

Application

In-game Hours (Screenshot):
Previous gangs:
How active are you?:
Why do you think you should join Coca-Cola Production?:

Edited by LividPupster
massi likes this
Just now, Kev said:

In-game Name: Classified
In-game Hours (Screenshot): ss801374720523414985_07182018.png
Previous gangs: None
How active are you?: Active
Why do you think you should join Coca-Cola Production?: Because I am already a member of coca cola production

Hello Kev, I would like to inform you that I have reviewed your application with the gang's co-leader @Kev and we have decided to accept your application. Welcome to Coca-Cola Production!

Kev likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 9:03 PM, cuddleanator said:

In-game Name: Sethrience
In-game Hours (Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/8a2bacfcdd27f9ab3d6e8acc3971e25d
Previous gangs:None
How active are you?: Weekends i am always off. While i am active here and there weekday afternoons
Why do you think you should join Coca-Cola Production?: I am a good team player and a skilled shot.

Accepted, Please message me with some sort of contact and we will sort the rest out.