Change Log 6.6.5

Paratus

2 hours ago, Mr. Meeseeks said:

I did not say i sat in major cities i even stated that its too hard to do drugs cause cops are everywhere. I have no idea why you thought i sat in major cities.

It's true the APD is literally camping all the popular processors @Snatch has warned them that if they are caught breaking the 20 minute rule there will be consequences but even then APD is relentless which I get it it's their job, but when everyone starts from scratch its makes it very difficult.

Gubber Flexx likes this
8 minutes ago, Ebola said:

It's true the APD is literally camping all the popular processors @Snatch has warned them that if they are caught breaking the 20 minute rule there will be consequences but even then APD is relentless which I get it it's their job, but when everyone starts from scratch its makes it very difficult.

I haven't seen anyone doing it yet, though I wouldn't rule it out of the realm of possibilities to be quite honest.

3 hours ago, Ebola said:

Me and you have first hand experience and have had unfair situations happen together with the police! i have a video of police going back after 3 mins to the weed pros!

To everyone who has had an issue with the etiquette or actions of police officers on every server  (6 included), the resolution is the same - make an internal affairs report and we will take action if necessary. Complaints in a patch notes thread will not bring us any closer to solving the apparent epidemic of police policy violations on Server 6.