Change Log 6.6.5

Paratus

16 minutes ago, Dan k memes said:

will the mod server use TFR?

I doubt it. Even though you can download it through steam you still have to install the TS plugin manually which is too much for the average Asylum player. We will likely only see mods that can be downloaded and installed automatically.

1 minute ago, Olivia said:

Say what ......?

Are you implying I wouldn't get whitelisted?  : 0

Olivia

• Secretly just a 12 y.o. boy

^

Edited by HotWings
Scott and Olivia like this
49 minutes ago, Olivia said:

Female models incoming...? 

If that does happen I'm sticking to the male model unless the female models get whitelisted haha (thanks Hotwings for the idea).  Otherwise it's gonna be 90% dudes inside those bodies.

The models would be ugly and would have man bodies.  Then of course, I don't want all of the young people and people from CSGO playing female characters.

Olivia likes this
6 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

One of the biggest considerations with other maps are whether or not they have player buy-able housing and if they are suited for a lifemod. I personally really enjoyed Esseker on breakingpoint but it is a pretty small map once you add in vehicles and most of the buildings are Arma II based (not buy-able).   

Bornholm could be a good pick, lots of houses from Arma 3 on it.  

Volunteer281 likes this

Still nothing to make gangs want to fight eachother... smh and people say he's listening to his community, honestly like people have been complaining about gangs not fighting and other shit involving gangs and you add a cell phone in game (pointless things like that) I don't think fighting direct chatting, glitching cops all day is fun anymore... 

*Here come the butthurt career cops*

xrantz, Tiger and Olivia like this
Just now, Big Boss said:

Still nothing to make gangs want to fight eachother... smh and people say he's listening to his community, honestly like people have been complaining about gangs not fighting and other shit involving gangs and you add a cell phone in game (pointless things like that) I don't think fighting direct chatting, glitching cops all day is fun anymore... 

how about

we just get some damn reasons to go hold the fucking cartels

so that people start fighting

to hold these fucking cartels

because holding them does something for them

and then by fighting

they spend money

the money that they make

from holding the fucking cartels

and the fucking cartels that they are fighting

someone else wants

because there would be a fucking reason

to hold the fucking cartels

so then another fucking group comes

because they want the fucking cartel

they want to hold the fucking cartel

because they get something from it

and then another one

and another one

and fucking bank money has been spent at rebels

to go to fight

to hold the fucking cartels

gg.

hopefully this is ArmaCartelLife Mod Server

Tiger, rngr, Olivia and 6 others like this
Just now, eXplicit said:

I'm a bit worried myself. I like the idea of a modded server but I have a slight feeling that it would split the community.

Don't be worried. It will be just a kind of "test run" on one of the servers or maybe even a 6th server. But we will not be turning into A3L running around Lakeside with a yellow mullet and huge sombrero on your head. I'm sure all we'll see from the test run would be some new weapons, vehicles and maybe outfits. 

Olivia, David Erling and explicit like this
4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

+1 #ganglivesmatter 

Just now, Volunteer281 said:

Don't be worried. It will be just a kind of "test run" on one of the servers or maybe even a 6th server. But we will not be turning into A3L running around Lakeside with a yellow mullet and huge sombrero on your head. I'm sure all we'll see from the test run would be some new weapons, vehicles and maybe outfits. 

I feel like it would work a bit better if we were still on Altis with mods added, but that's just my opinion.

Always looking forward to new experiences, however. Will be interesting to try out.

2 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

I think that's all people want.  Asylum with just custom weapons, vehicles and outfits.  As well as Paratus being able to do far by being able to actually mod.

explicit likes this
4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

First, not everything has to be centered around gangs. They are a part of the game, not the end all be all of asylum.

Second, blanket passive aggressive comments are not helpful nor constructive. If however you have some good suggestions Mod wise that you feel would help gangs want to fight each other then let us know here. We are open to ideas. 

Just now, Volunteer281 said:

First, not everything has to be centered around gangs. They are a part of the game, not the end all be all of asylum.

Second, blanket passive aggressive comments are not helpful nor constructive. If however you have some good suggestions Mod wise that you feel would help gangs want to fight each other then let us know here. We are open to ideas. 

We have already made many suggestions for gangs to fight eachother, if you want to view those suggestions you can go find those posts cause no point to make another one if you skipped over the previous versions...