The Dawn of a New Era

@Bilal Battu is the Frank Darabont of putting names over movie clips. Bravo man. 10/10

Edit: To be more clear, The Shawshank Redemption is one of my all time favorite movies. So I'm saying you're awesome at this Bilal and you should continue making them. Also, I'm going to go out of my way to piss you off in game. That way, I'll get to star in one. It will be glorious. 

Chau and Sojobo like this

I got a fresh hamburger here, delicious right off of the grill. I have some lettuce and tomato along with a slice of cheese. This thing is dripping with flavor and i must take a bite. I click on the video and take that first bite, the flavor is beyond.. welp i spit out the burger from laughing so hard.

1) How much do i need to pay in order to make a special fucking appearance?

2) Can this please be a weekly thing? These videos are always on point and bring comedic relief to shit going on in the community.

PS - I will be coming over to your house bilal to collect compensation for my food. TY

9 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I got a fresh hamburger here, delicious right off of the grill. I have some lettuce and tomato along with a slice of cheese. This thing is dripping with flavor and i must take a bite. I click on the video and take that first bite, the flavor is beyond.. welp i spit out the burger from laughing so hard.

1) How much do i need to pay in order to make a special fucking appearance?

2) Can this please be a weekly thing? These videos are always on point and bring comedic relief to shit going on in the community.

PS - I will be coming over to your house bilal to collect compensation for my food. TY

We can talk. But only in terms of Asylum monies. 

Sean // Fitty Bread likes this