Farewell Guys & Gals! It was fun!

This is it guys & gals. I am officially gone from Asylum. I may come back when Asylum is on Arma 4, but that is pretty much it. I started off with the gang life. Then I went to the APD. Been APD ever since. It was fun being just Constable Schrader. I guess I will never get Corporal. lol. I enjoyed the best times with @Sonya(Take that video down XD), @MoralityVII, @curley, @Jonesy, @Joe (StealthProxy), @JaxxonMurphy(Keep up the 500 Mile March!), @BadBunny, @Maaqs(Still hate that Taylor Swift Bitch and Being CompTIA is the BEST! XD), @Clint Beastwood(I will never forget that sexy ass bitch on your profile.), and most of all to the best damn partner I can ask for that surpassed me in ranks so much while I remained a constable @BlacknCrazy (aka Sergeant Nino Brown). You came from a cadet to sergeant while I was just a constable. You were the best shot the APD had. I joined a gang because of you and I enjoyed the APD with you. I hope you get to where you wanted to be. Goodbye everyone! It was a good run.

Edited by xlOutsiderlx
8 hours ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

This is it guys & gals. I am officially gone from Asylum. I may come back when Asylum is on Arma 4, but that is pretty much it. I started off with the gang life. Then I went to the APD. Been APD ever since. It was fun being just Constable Schrader. I guess I will never get Corporal. lol. I enjoyed the best times with @Sonya(Take that video down XD), @MoralityVII, @curley, @Jonesy, @Joe (StealthProxy), @JaxxonMurphy(Keep up the 500 Mile March!), @BadBunny, @Maaqs(Still hate that Taylor Swift Bitch and Being CompTIA is the BEST! XD), @Clint Beastwood(I will never forget that sexy ass bitch on your profile.), and most of all to the best damn partner I can ask for that surpassed me in ranks so much while I remained a constable @BlacknCrazy (aka Sergeant Nino Brown). You came from a cadet to sergeant while I was just a constable. You were the best shot the APD had. I joined a gang because of you and I enjoyed the APD with you. I hope you get to where you wanted to be. Goodbye everyone! It was a good run.

He wouldn’t have left if we had identity.