ŋova recruitment-Server #2

In game Name:

Hours on Arma 3:

Bank Balance:

Experience with cartels/banks/etc:

What are you looking for in a gang?:

Why do you want to join this gang?:

Requirements: You have to be active, have at least 500 hours of Arma 3, Bank Account i look for 500k at least but its manageable

Edited by VidiEmma2.0

In game Name: Bounty Hunter D

Hours on Arma 3: 232

Bank Balance: 187k

Experience with cartels/banks/etc: little i helped capture wongs with my old gang

What are you looking for in a gang?: meeting new people and bringing hell upon the APD

Why do you want to join this gang?: I want to be a member of nova because i want to grow as a player, and learn

What can you bring to this gang?: pvp skills, professionalism, and maturity

In game Name:Ford

Hours on Arma 3:https://gyazo.com/a6945dc9c1dd1042fc826119e7d9ba65

Bank Balance:800k

Experience with cartels/banks/etc:i doint know what you mean by this but experienced in all

What are you looking for in a gang?:a group of experienced guy that are online alot and that will never back down from a fight

Why do you want to join this gang?: you guys are experienced and look fun to play with 

What can you bring to this gang?: a good shot, and a nice guy to play with

In game Name:DaExecutioner

Hours on Arma 3:639

Bank Balance:105,613

Experience with cartels/banks/etc: Yes, well with olypmus.

What are you looking for in a gang?: A loyal, Fun but organized, team oriented gang. Someone who I can both get dirty with but also have fun.

Why do you want to join this gang?: I've met players in Asylum servers and they seemed pretty chill and cool so I wanted to join them.

What can you bring to this gang?: My loyalty, and respect. And Skill.

In game Name:DaExecutioner

Hours on Arma 3:639

Bank Balance:105,613

Experience with cartels/banks/etc: Yes, well with olypmus.

What are you looking for in a gang?: A loyal, Fun but organized, team oriented gang. Someone who I can both get dirty with but also have fun.

Why do you want to join this gang?: I've met players in Asylum servers and they seemed pretty chill and cool so I wanted to join them.

What can you bring to this gang?: My loyalty, and respect. And Skill.

On 7/31/2018 at 0:31 AM, VidiEmma2.0 said:

In game Name:ImGrem

Hours on Arma 3:3032

Bank Balance:14,000

Experience with cartels/banks/etc:yea but  on olympus

What are you looking for in a gang?:I looking to make money and cartel fights

Why do you want to join this gang:You guys look like the type of people that i might enjoy playing w/ 

What can you bring to this gang?:Im good at fighting cartels/piloting/combat

In game Name: Xolo

Hours on Arma 3: 1442

Bank Balance: 88k

Experience with cartels/banks/etc: Barely, I now about cartels thats about it.

What are you looking for in a gang?: To make money and do stuff I havent done before

Why do you want to join this gang?: Know someone that helped me out alot and Im not in any gang so i wanted to join.

What can you bring to this gang?: Im pretty good and driving and shooting thats about it.

In game Name: EAGLE

Hours on Arma 3:39 HOURS

Bank Balance:202K

Experience with cartels/banks/etc: Ive only done one cartel run, im kinda new but i know what im doing.

What are you looking for in a gang?: To make money and to over run the server with the gang im part with.

Why do you want to join this gang?: Meet new people and to play on this game with a group because im always on.

What can you bring to this gang?: I will bring my dedication to the server and the team.

Edited by Kcorreia1999

In game Name:Sayder

Hours on Arma 3: 1700+

Bank Balance:4.2mil

Experience with cartels/banks/etc: Very experienced with banks feds aswell as cartels and turfs

What are you looking for in a gang?:Im looking for skilled individual people to play with and to create memories and have fun with.

Why do you want to join this gang?:Im looking for a like minded goup of individuals to rule the server with and bring hell to the ocupants and the infamous APD.

What can you bring to this gang?:I can bring more than 1700+ hours on asylum and bring some better than average gunplay aswell as teamplay.

In game Name:AjLars

Hours on Arma 3:251

Bank Balance:roughly 45k

Experience with cartels/banks/etc:Almost none

What are you looking for in a gang?:I am looking for a good community of players who can provide me with camaraderie, protection, and something to do. 

Why do you want to join this gang?: I have seen your gang be very active lately, and frankly i want in. I have been looking around for a good gang but i have been hard pressed to find one that was recruiting.

What can you bring to this gang?: I am an arma 2 veteran, I am a very skilled marksman (I mean in shooting, not sniping). My experience with my milsim has given me extensive CQB training, and also im a pretty friendly guy.

In game Name: Collin

Hours on Arma 3: 232

Bank Balance: 601,756$

Experience with cartels/banks/etc: yes im very skilled in cartels,turfs and feds, im trying to improve myself on bank but so far im half decent at doing them.

What are you looking for in a gang?:  i want to do fun things with people and make $.

Why do you want to join this gang?: i heard a lot of good things about nova and i want to help out with this community and make new friends.

What can you bring to this gang?: im very skilled at doing fed, and protecting people while doing illegal things such as doing meth etc.....

In game Name:Murder Inc

Hours on Arma 3:500

Bank Balance:350000 (about)

Experience with cartels/banks/etc:i have a bit of experience with gang turfs,cartels,feds,and not that much experience with banks

What are you looking for in a gang?:people to chill with and have some fun with and make some money in the process

Why do you want to join this gang?:because i want to join a gang that does a bunch of stuff and has a lot of members 

What can you bring to this gang?:i'm a pretty chill dude and i can do really anything u need me to do 

Edited by Murder_inc203

In game Name: Azrael

Hours on Arma 3: 2800

Bank Balance: 555k

Experience with cartels/banks/etc: yes i have alot of experience with cartels cap points and feds never done a bank somehow though 

What are you looking for in a gang?:  cool  new people to play with that have good combat skills and comms and just some alright people in general to have fun with and hopefully make some cash with

Why do you want to join this gang?: i've seen some people in nova and they seem pretty cool and honestly i'm getting kinda tired of running my own gang and well i want some new people to hang around and have fun with.

What can you bring to this gang?: i can bring alot to this gang i have alot of experience on asylum and on arma 3 in general i can bring good comms and combat skills and good tactics. i am a team player so i can help out in any situation especially cartels i am also a great pilot so i can taxi gang members from location to location.

In game Name: Nathan/Jihadi Joseph/Sadam Hussein

Hours on Arma 3: 629

Bank Balance: used to be eminent now I got $66k

Experience with cartels/banks/etc: used to run Nazi Youth Group but got perm banned for duping sui vests and stopped playing. we captured oil and drug like once a day. Tried robbing bank but never got around to it

What are you looking for in a gang?: people to bounty hunt and do runs with

Why do you want to join this gang?: I want to join because I am getting back into altis life again after getting banned, and playing in numbers is a lot better than playing solo due to getting hot dropped on while excavating/heroin/crank runs