(Insert trendy song reference here)

David B.

Hi there, I'm David, I am 16 years of age,  I am an avid role player with a thrill to play Games, I also enroll in Cadets in my Free time. I am currently in CCF cadets in partnership with my school I also Enjoy volunteering Seven hours a week at a youth club. This always seems to cheer me up and helps with the Duke Of Edinburgh award. I am an extremely inquisitive young adult that loves to ask questions and am again extremely curious about everything I possibly can be about! I am currently In fourth year in high school about to start my National 5 exams. I enjoy Cooking, Rugby, Intellectual Subjects Like Maths and Chemistry I Don't exactly enjoy English however I am quite good at the subject and I also love the Dramatic Arts. This helps me within roleplay! I am currently torn between becoming a Maths teacher (Four years Maths and a Post Graduate in teaching) Or becoming an Actor and/or and entertainer! I also enjoy singing but I do not believe I have the personality and aroma to peruse this as a career! As Uncle Ben said "With great power, Comes great responsibility" My addition to this is "Although with responsibility comes a great burden, one that may be released at any time. No one is perfect." Quite a philosopher myself, Hmm, A possible other career. As this one sided conversation suggests, I worry about things that others my age don’t, things they don’t think about too much. This is suggesting my respectable mindset and mature outlook on life! 

See you around!