good games to play on the go?

Ben Flint

24 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

it's a joke you crackhead, good luck getting a fucking job with all those tattoos.

i have a great one! and my tattoos are sick eh? :D lmao did you know its illegal to discriminate against tattoos at a work place now? i.e they cant turn you down! not sure about the hick ass place you live but here? lmao... and second atleast once again im comfortable with how i look.. you hide yourself behind what you probably indulge in most. funyuns. i bet youre just fat af irl bro. thats why u get so salty (like a bag of funyuns) when u see someone better looking ;) may we see a pic of you right at this second? snap a selfie and post it here. bet you wont! i will :D because im comfortable with who i am homie! obviously youre not.

p.s it wasnt a joke. you play minecraft

18 hours ago, terry said:

i have a great one! and my tattoos are sick eh? :D lmao did you know its illegal to discriminate against tattoos at a work place now? i.e they cant turn you down! not sure about the hick ass place you live but here? lmao... and second atleast once again im comfortable with how i look.. you hide yourself behind what you probably indulge in most. funyuns. i bet youre just fat af irl bro. thats why u get so salty (like a bag of funyuns) when u see someone better looking ;) may we see a pic of you right at this second? snap a selfie and post it here. bet you wont! i will :D because im comfortable with who i am homie! obviously youre not.

p.s it wasnt a joke. you play minecraft

I'm comfortable with who I am, but that's doesn't mean I have to show my face. You're over here calling me 12 years old, not talking about the comment above, before that. Honestly who the fuck do you think you are? If I was 12 years old, telling me I have no life while you look 40 years old and play this more than me... probably live in your mom's basement. Keep talking shit, it's honestly entertaining.

ill just wait while they unmodque your post :)

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
Ben Flint likes this