Introduction to Ivan Yerkinov

Zer0Dark

Zdravstvuyte Islanders!

My in game name is Ivan Yerkinov , I am the self proclaimed governor of Pyrgos. I have been living on the Island for a little over a week. I have met plenty of great folks and plenty of not so great people. If you see me in game please try and initiate as much RP as possible before taking hostile action as I lean towards more RP than fire-fights therefore I rarely, rob, steal , and or stick up the working class. In the last week since I have started I have been actively working on creating a tight nit community of role-players who reside in Pyrgos , makin the town a lively and active place with little criminal activity , the criminal activity in the area will involve a heavy emphasis on RP and interaction with our Townies. We have worked with local Bounty Hunter forces to help patrol and protect the area while still providing the APD the ability to patol also. I urge any of the seasoned players or the news ones to stop by and meet me in game or just pm to introduce yourself. I love this game and Asylum is a great mix of fast paced action and Role Play. I wish everyone the best of luck. 

PS: If you're a new player and a really adamant about becoming part of our Pyrgos community stop by my Office (Church on Main Road) and I will donate you 5,000$ to help start your endeavour on the Island. This is a one time thing and I usually go through a vetting conversation to make sure you wont turn out to be a career criminal . 

I appreciate you all taking the time to read my intro.

PPS:

A few things you can look forward from me on the Forums are:

• Weekly Pyrgos Newsletter
  • Detailed real estate listings with pictures and descriptions (Good For RP and the Economy!)
  • Short stories in a well written format detailing my adventures
  • More to come as I progress through my life on the Island. 

Cheers!

DeepHouse, Donald, Kettles and 12 others like this
1 hour ago, Dick Romney said:

good luck! Welcome, just be aware that this is a light RP community.

"light rp" :frog:

2 hours ago, Zer0Dark said:

Zdravstvuyte Islanders!

My in game name is Ivan Yerkinov , I am the self proclaimed governor of Pyrgos. I have been living on the Island for a little over a week. I have met plenty of great folks and plenty of not so great people. If you see me in game please try and initiate as much RP as possible before taking hostile action as I lean towards more RP than fire-fights therefore I rarely, rob, steal , and or stick up the working class. In the last week since I have started I have been actively working on creating a tight nit community of role-players who reside in Pyrgos , makin the town a lively and active place with little criminal activity , the criminal activity in the area will involve a heavy emphasis on RP and interaction with our Townies. We have worked with local Bounty Hunter forces to help patrol and protect the area while still providing the APD the ability to patol also. I urge any of the seasoned players or the news ones to stop by and meet me in game or just pm to introduce yourself. I love this game and Asylum is a great mix of fast paced action and Role Play. I wish everyone the best of luck. 

PS: If you're a new player and a really adamant about becoming part of our Pyrgos community stop by my Office (Church on Main Road) and I will donate you 5,000$ to help start your endeavour on the Island. This is a one time thing and I usually go through a vetting conversation to make sure you wont turn out to be a career criminal . 

I appreciate you all taking the time to read my intro.

PPS:

A few things you can look forward from me on the Forums are:

• Weekly Pyrgos Newsletter
  • Detailed real estate listings with pictures and descriptions (Good For RP and the Economy!)
  • Short stories in a well written format detailing my adventures
  • More to come as I progress through my life on the Island. 

Cheers!

I am looking forward to the newsletter!

Zer0Dark likes this
  • 3 months later...