Why should we accept you:

Who can vouch for you:

Edited by Drew
Batcan, Scott, TRYHARD and 20 others like this

Application

In-Game Name: Bat

Arma Hours [Screenshot]: c2a749553ce98e873e43a8dd83164665.png

Previous Gangs: Bad Blood 1.5, STEVE

Why should we accept you: I'm a skilled marksman, and will buy new orcas. Now with a gang when we fight cartels will cap it too :P.

Who can vouch for you: Hotwings, Jonah

Edited by Batcan
7 hours ago, Batcan said:

Application

In-Game Name: Bat

Arma Hours [Screenshot]: c2a749553ce98e873e43a8dd83164665.png

Previous Gangs: Bad Blood 1.5, STEVE

Why should we accept you: I'm a skilled marksman, and will buy new orcas. Now with a gang when we fight cartels will cap it too :P.

Who can vouch for you: Hotwings, Jonah

Accepted for trial basis.

In-Game Name:  VERTiiGO

Arma Hours [Screenshot]: https://gyazo.com/11f69937a109ae216bbead70749d81d5?token=037a0b656bc2b61ec306931ead1c338a

Previous Gangs: Thantos, Genesis, La Famila, Odium, Acheron

Why should we accept you: I am one hell of a pilot and I like arma and i have felt lonely and in need of some loving brothers and sisters willing to hug and nurture me into someone better than myself. I am good at arma 

Who can vouch for you: Mason Statham, Mycri

Edited by HaydenD01
add
On 8/27/2018 at 6:48 PM, Drew said:

In-Game Name: House

Arma Hours [Screenshot]: 5k

Previous Gangs: sig

Why should we accept you: now that I have some time on my hands I can actually sit down and enjoy the game. I bring memes and roleplay, aswell as mediocre gun skills <3

Who can vouch for you: Goku, Drew, Revenant, Scott

5 hours ago, HaydenD01 said:

In-Game Name:  VERTiiGO

Arma Hours [Screenshot]: https://gyazo.com/11f69937a109ae216bbead70749d81d5?token=037a0b656bc2b61ec306931ead1c338a

Previous Gangs: Thantos, Genesis, La Famila, Odium, Acheron

Why should we accept you: I am one hell of a pilot and I like arma and i have felt lonely and in need of some loving brothers and sisters willing to hug and nurture me into someone better than myself. I am good at arma 

Who can vouch for you: Mason Statham, Mycri

Denied

In-Game Name: Cruz (I've played under many aliases)

Arma Hours [Screenshot]: https://gyazo.com/ef7073593ea81e512ba60a1313c3867d  (Have hours on other accounts but don't have access to them. 

Previous Gangs: Catalyst, Insurgo, Primitive (Gangs from the past, nothing recent)

Why should we accept you: I have been playing on ARMA since it came out, on multiple accounts. I am a good shot, know when to shut up and know all the cartels. I've always been a communicative player and have great oversight on the field when engaged. Albeit, I took a break for a while once I entered my undergrad program, I am back and have been on the grind again. I am an asset to have when fighting cartels, and will do whatever needs to be done when asked. I am just asking for a chance to prove that. 

Who can vouch for you: No one in the gang can vouche for me. I only ask for an opportunity to prove myself, though.

If it really helps I have old clips of me controlling cartels solo and with squads, but I'd have to dig into my older files. 

7 hours ago, BolivianRAMPAGE said:

In-Game Name: Cruz (I've played under many aliases)

Arma Hours [Screenshot]: https://gyazo.com/ef7073593ea81e512ba60a1313c3867d  (Have hours on other accounts but don't have access to them. 

Previous Gangs: Catalyst, Insurgo, Primitive (Gangs from the past, nothing recent)

Why should we accept you: I have been playing on ARMA since it came out, on multiple accounts. I am a good shot, know when to shut up and know all the cartels. I've always been a communicative player and have great oversight on the field when engaged. Albeit, I took a break for a while once I entered my undergrad program, I am back and have been on the grind again. I am an asset to have when fighting cartels, and will do whatever needs to be done when asked. I am just asking for a chance to prove that. 

Who can vouch for you: No one in the gang can vouche for me. I only ask for an opportunity to prove myself, though.

If it really helps I have old clips of me controlling cartels solo and with squads, but I'd have to dig into my older files. 

Denied

Edited by Drew