Change log 8.2.0

bamf

Just now, Biground said:

Thank you for the update! Would be cool to be able to see war points being able to be used to unlock skills. Would give more meaning to wars and kills at cartels. This might be a way to restore cartel life people have been complaining about. Should be able to trade the scalps for war points.  What do you think? @Poseidon @bamf

id rather trade my war points for $$

Assassin is going to probably be useless, in reality nobody is going to be placing hits on people. I personally can't think of a system that can make Assassin a good skill so who am I to say anything. Or maybe I just interpreted it wrong, then my b and quote me saying "you're a retard" or something

"yo dude, that guy is a fucking idiot, lets go place a hit on him!" -guy 1

"yeah man, I got 5k, lets go fucking place it on him" - guy 2

like I don't think anybody is going to be spending actual money to place a hit. maybe hits could be generated based on bounty and rebel license or some shit idk.

regardless, I think the patch is great

Just now, Nameless said:

Assassin is going to probably be useless, in reality nobody is going to be placing hits on people. I personally can't think of a system that can make Assassin a good skill so who am I to say anything. Or maybe I just interpreted it wrong, then my b and quote me saying "you're a retard" or something

like I don't think anybody is going to be spending actual money to place a hit. maybe hits could be generated based on bounty and rebel license or some shit idk.

25k minium fyi

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

If some rookbanger stumbles upon a load of money and goes out of their way to RPG my scotch van you can bet there's going to be a hit.

Russell* likes this

EDIT:

@Poseidon Gun running (Black Market) does not give infamy. Intended or oversight? I ask because 2 of the 3 locations are illegal areas and (RP wise) you're supplying rebels with cheap weapons or using them yourself.

@Mitch (IFRIT) (not sure if Poseidon will get pinged since I edited comment. Just want some clarification on gun running please.)

Edited by Maaqs
Russell* likes this
Just now, Poseidon said:

Best case scenario if you have the right perks you still lose 30% of the money you put down on teh bounty.

Correct, but if you are like me and have 7.3 mil and place a crap ton of 25k bounties on my gang I would rather get all the perks in 20 minutes and make the money back in a few weeks

Edited by Biground
NOT THAT I WOULD :)
ItsLego and Fried Rice like this

@Mitch (IFRIT) @like anybody

im super interested in assassin, it seems like it would be a lot of fun...

but there is going to be literally no hits after a week or two or even less than that.

Is there going to be server generated hits? Like hits are generated on people with atleast a 25k bounty and that has a rebel license or something?

or do you think there are going to be a lot of hits and no need for server generated hits?