Change log 8.2.0

bamf

1 hour ago, Biground said:

Question. Two people have a contract. If I kill someone, get their scalp, they re spawn in donor town, Get rook banged, and someone who has their contract grabs their scalp, is it first to rebel wins, or is it 1 scalp that drops and has a timer before another can drop? 

if things work properly, only 1 scalp can drop for any specific contract ID. So the first person with that contract to kill that guy and make his scalp drop, will make it so no other scalps with that same ID will drop.

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

"There are other under the hood performance tweaks and bug fixes as well, but I'm not going to list all of those out.  "

It's just that there was so little mentioned about it that I decided to ask if it was really related to server performance. I'm guessing it is then, and hopefully things will work out better now ;p

5 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

This is a rebel tree, not to be confused with gang. I do have a pitch I'd like to speak with bamf about. It would address what you mentioned here. 

Not to be confused with gang? Wut?? 95% of the rebels on asylum are part of gangs who either fight cartels or turfs yet neither are implemented in the infamy system. Rebels are not restricted to just banks, feds, gas stations and selling drugs my man. Maybe you should leave the pitching of ideas to someone else if your logic is gonna be this flawed.

Walt, Alec-I, TRYHARD and 1 other like this
11 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Not to be confused with gang? Wut?? 95% of the rebels on asylum are part of gangs who either fight cartels or turfs yet neither are implemented in the infamy system. Rebels are not restricted to just banks, feds, gas stations and selling drugs my man. Maybe you should leave the pitching of ideas to someone else if your logic is gonna be this flawed.

mitch the community manager BY THE WAY. 

Kid Silly GIF - Kid Silly Lick GIFs

Edited by Alec-I

@bamf

Was suggested a while back that you may consider "Scroll Wheel Options" for players to add certain perks to their vehicles 

Scroll wheel options

• Nitro ( only 1 set of 3 )
  • Tracker
  • Alarm
  • Repair Kits
  • Repair Options - ( Remove Fuel station option )

Also we have seen number plates being utilised and would be a great addition to the game itself for RP.

4e5f4f8e6265bd7fee094b6995e8fc39.jpg

Spoiler

908a5e38871fe35899fd7caa344a5c5d.jpg

Spoiler

0fd5f2f24b6dabe8dce9a749fd15026a.jpg

Also i want that Coast Guard Orca after spending far to much on the one set of Crates!!!!

Edited by Smee
J. Urbanowski likes this

I havent launched the game yet but first of all @Poseidon thanks bud @Mitch (IFRIT) SEPTEMBER 5TH! and everyone lese that helped the community htnaks you.  I feel this Assassin shit will be the bounty hunter we wanted :P Because getting downed and turned in and either having to wait your time or pay your bail is so much worse than dying and losing a gear set! Now im looking foward to playing 

20 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

Not sure if this has been asked yet but are gang mates excluded from being able to claim bounty's?

Secondly how do we know when somebody has a bounty on them? 

Exciting changes looking forward to playing with this. Inspired by wow's assassin system i wonder @bamf :D ?

Gang mates can kill each other and claim their bounty. Mystic put a bounty on me yesterday for 25k, Mason killed me, claimed it, made scraps off it in terms of both money and infamy (this only happened once for science).

When someone accepts your bounty, you get a message in sidechat telling you "someone has accepted a contract on your head."

Edited by Maaqs
3 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

What projects have you done in the past? Because me and azeh had you in a discord group for months giving you suggestions, you asking us for feedback etc and you done nothing and still havent so im curious.

3 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Not a thing has gotten done while I await the server performance to be addressed. Let's not turn this into a bitch fest. And when this was designed. The devs (Bamf and Gnashes) made it clear that this was a rebel tree and not a gang tree. I'm simply passing on that message.

Russell* and Patato like this
7 minutes ago, CrispySliick said:

@bamf I was on s2 and did a Bank and I didnt get Infamy.  Then I saw 3 was up and hopped on and I got a patch and there was no Infamy thing on my phone and now I got back on 2 and I got a patch and now I have the Infamy shit on my phone.  So I guess s3 hasnt been patched yet

Looks like the patch didn't go through. I'll get that fixed, thanks for the heads up. 

Patato and Sliick like this
4 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Not a thing has gotten done while I await the server performance to be addressed. Let's not turn this into a bitch fest. And when this was designed. The devs (Bamf and Gnashes) made it clear that this was a rebel tree and not a gang tree. I'm simply passing on that message.

Well maybe you can pass the message back that the majority of the people who looked forward to the "rebel" tree and fought/argued for it for so long expected cartels to be tied into it or even turfs at least. Also considering whats left of the server population right now consists of mainly gangs along with a few civs/cops it doesnt seem right not having those mentioned above tied into the tree. I know Bamf spoke about some sort of Gang Tree before but considering it took 3 odd years for a rebel tree i dont see it happening.

4 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Looks like the patch didn't go through. I'll get that fixed, thanks for the heads up. 

Only the driller gets infamy 

.Casper likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Well maybe you can pass the message back that the majority of the people who looked forward to the "rebel" tree and fought/argued for it for so long expected cartels to be tied into it or even turfs at least. Also considering whats left of the server population right now consists of mainly gangs along with a few civs/cops it doesnt seem right not having those mentioned above tied into the tree. I know Bamf spoke about some sort of Gang Tree before but considering it took 3 odd years for a rebel tree i dont see it happening.

Only the driller gets infamy 

The fed, bank and prison ways of infamy getting paid out will be tweaked today. 

I'll let bamf know that the community has some ideas and desires and see if something can be done. I'm sure there is a common ground that he and I can find.

Patato and DJB like this