Randomly Dying?

12 hours ago, Montie said:

Died three times inside of a plane. I didn't clip anything and the plane never blew up. Feelsbadman.

You do realize you can die in a hard impact, my car doesn’t blow up when I wreck, but I still die. It probably did blow up, not all explosions are immediate. If you have evidence of this stuff you claim is happening to you, the compensation section is best for you. I mean, what do you expect as a result of this post? Go to the proper section with the proper evidence and you’ll get your money or vehicle compensation if you actually deserve it. If you have no evidence keep in mind, you won’t receive anything.

Edited by Dick Romney
2 minutes ago, Dick Romney said:

You do realize you can die in a hard impact, my car doesn’t blow up when I wreck, but I still die. It probably did blow up, not all explosions are immediate. If you have evidence of this stuff you claim is happening to you, the compensation section is best for you. I mean, what do you expect as a result of this post? Go to the proper section with the proper evidence and you’ll get your money or vehicle compensation if you actually deserve it. If you have no evidence keep in mind, you won’t receive anything.

Happened during take off in the middle of the runway each time while taking off. I didn't clip anything, I just died and the plane never blew up. And I am saying it happened to me also, why are you being so toxic for me taking part in a discussion of people randomly dying?

Just now, Montie said:

Happened during take off in the middle of the runway each time while taking off. I didn't clip anything, I just died and the plane never blew up. And I am saying it happened to me also, why are you being so toxic for me taking part in a discussion of people randomly dying?

You’re saying something that is useless to us, no video to back you up, devs can’t do anything about it because they don’t even know if it happened. What do you mean toxic?

10 minutes ago, Dick Romney said:

You’re saying something that is useless to us, no video to back you up, devs can’t do anything about it because they don’t even know if it happened. What do you mean toxic?

Look at OP, he has nothing also to back up what he is saying. Instead, you are pointing your comments on me only. And I never once said I wanted comp, I was simply saying "Hey, it happened to me also".

36 minutes ago, Montie said:

Look at OP, he has nothing also to back up what he is saying. Instead, you are pointing your comments on me only. And I never once said I wanted comp, I was simply saying "Hey, it happened to me also".

Bro I was just telling you to go to suggestion and feedback, or request comp. It appears you are trying to push your objective in the wrong place. Again, suggestion and feedback is the place to go. I’m not denying anything happened to you, I’m simply questioning what happened to you due to the lack of evidence. A lot of people complain about “issues” in game related to the loss of money, when it turns out they just lost money due to their own faults.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys.. remember this topic from a few months ago?

You know, back when the the steam sale was on and that infamous Russian hack was online...

Some of us called it, while some other retards insisted it was just Arma 3 bugs..

Funny how those random explosions just stopped after a while, eh?

Not like there was an invisible hacker on the server blowing our shit up on purpose.

Yeah, nah.