Hi Everyone :)

If it sounds too good to be true, that's because it is too good to be true. Trust nobody other than yourself. @Rodrigo Can and will shoot you from a mile and a half away. Cops are assholes. I am a cop (usually).

On a serious note... If you have any questions feel free to message a support member such as myself or anyone else with the "Support Team" tag on the forums. We are also reachable at the Asylum TeamSpeak address indicated in my signature below. Among all else, the game is only as fun as YOU make it, play it YOUR way (while following the rules) and I am sure you will enjoy it here. Attached below is the URL to a "Starter Guide" to get you started:

http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Getting_Started

Welcome to Asylum!

Edited by Jake
4 minutes ago, Jake said:

If it sounds too good to be true, that's because it is too good to be true. Trust nobody other than yourself. @Rodrigo Can and will shoot you from a mile and a half away. Cops are assholes. I am a cop (usually).

On a serious note... If you have any questions feel free to message a support member such as myself or anyone else with the "Support Team" tag on the forums. We are also reachable at the Asylum TeamSpeak address indicated in my signature below. Among all else, the game is only as fun as YOU make it, play it YOUR way (while following the rules) and I am sure you will enjoy it here. Attached below is the URL to a "Starter Guide" to get you started:

http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Getting_Started

Welcome to Asylum!

you goofy james has more playtime on the server than you